Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Congratulations to the UGA - Auburn game prediction winner...

SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

@superblackeagle won this week

Auburn 24
Georgia 20

Comments

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nobody really won this week.

• DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So a troll basically won the contest for this week? The same one that predicted Tennessee to beat Georgia, 31 to 21.

Congrats, I guess.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:
    So a troll basically won the contest for this week? The same one that predicted Tennessee to beat Georgia, 31 to 21.

Congrats, I guess.

It wasn't like he was Maxwell Smart and missed by "just this much".

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:

Congrats, I guess.

Could be a KGB Agent stationed in a dark basement located in Alabama drinking Dixie **** trying to influence Dawgnation.

• levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Jeff better not send him any prizes.

• ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Maybe send a petrified BullDawg ****?

• superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 303 ✭✭✭ Junior

where's my prize?

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@superblackeagle said:
    where's my prize?

Just keep waiting...it'll show up eventually!

bump, i'm still waiting guys

@superblackeagle said:
    bump, i'm still waiting guys

geez, I hope you aren't holding your breath while you wait.....

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You didn't know.... it's given put at the next home game at the Dawgnation tailgate ... you have to be present to receive it.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    Jeff better not send him any prizes.

Or wait for the "Own the SEC" shirts to come out.

• hall1138hall1138 Posts: 107 ✭✭✭ Junior

SUPER TROLL!!
    Prizes only go to DawgNation participants...

that's bs. I'm a participant and the only one smart enough to foresee an Auburn victory on the plaines.

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@superblackeagle said:
    that's bs. I'm a participant and the only one smart enough to foresee an Auburn victory on the plaines.

Congrats man.

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

@superblackeagle said:

Official UGA/AU prediction prize on it's way.....

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@superblackeagle said:

Sorry, but couldn’t hold this one back.

It seems obvious that your “spelling skills” were learned on THE PLAINS. WTH is “plaines?”

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Traines and Automobilees?

@12ed said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

@superblackeagle said:

Official UGA/AU prediction prize on it's way.....

This and a framed version of the famous Auburn fan rant where he went all premature orgasm over Reuben Foster flipping to them.

"History will show that the flip of Rueben Foster to Auburn will go down as the single-most important event in changing the perception of the little/big brother roles in college football in the state of Alabama. Mainly because of what this manchild beast will do inside Jordan-Hare Stadium and the publicity that has surrounded the flip (press conference, tattoo, etc.). Not to mention the laundry list of fellow defensive recruits that are salivating at a chance to play with this wrecking ball on the field. This guy's magnetism and mentality are no different that Cam's. Both are once in a generation players and we'll have had them in Orange in Blue in a span of four years. I've never seen a time in which truly informed Alabama fans, not the toothleess Wal-Mart Muldykes, have been in such anxiety and agony over the direction of the Auburn Football program. I love every second of it, and they see what's happening and can't do anything about it. When you treat your players as family members and they play for you out of respect and admiration, things like 28-27 happen. When you have players that fear their coach, see rampant gray-shirting, bogus medical departures and wonder if they will have their scholarship the following year, things like a 24-0 complete meltdown implosion against your hated rival happen. It all starts at the top and CGC will go down as a legendary coach in college football history, not just Auburn history, Book It. I tell all of the Bammers without hesitation that CGC will win more national championships at Auburn than Satan will at UTea. If you hook me up to a polygraph while saying it, I would pass because that's how much I believe it to be true. The perception of Auburn Football in-state and on a national level is changing. September 1st is about to open the country's eyes as to what tenacious Auburn football is all about, and I can't wait to watch the look on little dabo's face. These are great times to be an Auburn Tiger. A dynasty is in the making, and if you don't see it, you don't have a clue. War **** Chizik and War **** Eagle."

and Dewey will beat Truman.