Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Quarantine Watch List

KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

If you're like me, you're going a little batty without sports. Although I don't love the NBA and the NHL regular season a lot, they playoffs are great. I also enjoy baseball and being from Augusta I get excited for Masters Week. Here's a place to list your favorite sporting events to rewatch.

Also, drop your recommended shows/movies and the platform to watch them. I'm trying to read books and be creative but am totally failing so far. Anyway, here's some stuff i've been watching...

2007 Georgia vs. Florida game. Heard it was a good one

2012 Georgia vs. Florida game

Trying to find the 2017 game, but not having any luck. Feel free to post it if you find it

Amazon Prime: Parks and Recreation. funny show, plenty of future stars and good for taking your mind off of what's happening. I like it better as a whole than The Office

HBO: Curb Your Enthusiasm. If you like Seinfeld, you'll love this. They also have all the Sigourney Weaver Alien movies and Robocop movies on there now.

If you really wanna have a mindF...watch Midsommar on Amazon...that one messed me up.

Comments