Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Just for fun, if you have a dog(s), what kind?

OdinOdin Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
edited April 2020 in Off Topic

I have 4 Rhodesian Ridgebacks, 2 Campbell Curs, and 2 rescue pitbulls.

Comments

• DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Australian Shepard Pitt Mix

• UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

3 dogs.

1- German shepherd, basset hound, lab mix.

2 - jack russel, beagle mix.

3 - Maltese, shitzu mix.

And 1 cat that will whip all 3, lol.

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great Dane and a chihooey hooey jack russell mix.

• MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2020

Rhodesian-cattle dog who's very lazy. And we adopted four orphaned pitbull-Great Danes about two months ago. My wife handled 99% of the feeding -- bottle fed from two-days old. The first two weeks were quite challenging. The first week or so they had to be fed every two hours.

I'll try to share some pictures -- with the wife's help.

• OdinOdin Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited April 2020

Our 2 Appoloosas are named Pete and Repeat. Horse thing. I Know it's dogs but...........

• GradyDawg85GradyDawg85 Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JeffSentell - I know it’s hard, but trust that there’s a special place in Heaven for yellow-Lab men like yourself who make the ultimate sacrifice of having and supporting one of those under your roof.