Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Just saying hey

JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

As a dawg fan living in middle TN, it's been fun lately. Been having a good time with the Vol fans the past few weeks over on Vol Nation and it made me wonder if DawgNation had a forum. Just signed up today and thought I would say hey.

Comments

• Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hello and welcome!!

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Welcome! Where at in Middle TN?

edited November 2017

@DawgsofWar said:

Thanks! Cottontown about 30-35 minutes from Nashville

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

Nice. Was stationed at Ft. Campbell so I was on the line between Kentucky and Tennessee. Oak Grove, Kentucky and Clarksville, Tennessee.

N> @DawgsofWar said:

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

Nice. Was stationed at Ft. Campbell so I was on the line between Kentucky and Tennessee. Oak Grove, Kentucky and Clarksville, Tennessee.

Nice area and thanks for the service!

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

I spent two years at Campbell myself. 70-72. Area has changed a LOT since then, of course. Land between the Lakes was pretty primitive back then.

@donm said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

I spent two years at Campbell myself. 70-72. Area has changed a LOT since then, of course. Land between the Lakes was pretty primitive back then.

Oh man, for sure. Me and my buddies used to camp out there on the weekends and sometimes ride out to Mammoth Caves. Were you there when the Sabalauski Air Assault school sign was painted silver? It's painted gold now.

• dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

Welcome to the board

Lived in M'boro for almost 4 years. Made me hate orange even more

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Greetings from your neighbor to the south in Chattanooga!

• dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m from Chattanooga as well! I was raised a UGA fan, so I’m loving all that’s going on with UTjr

@donm said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

True and really the entire surrounding areas are changing at a rapid pace. I appreciate the service as well!

@dawgnms said:

@JRT812 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

Welcome to the board

Lived in M'boro for almost 4 years. Made me hate orange even more

My wife and a few friends went to school in the boro. I enjoy the back and forth haha. College football in the South is a great time of the year!

@mattmd2 said:
    Greetings from your neighbor to the south in Chattanooga!

Thanks! I enjoy Chatt. My family is from Georgia, but I was raised in Ooltewah. Been a bird dawg in TN my entire life