Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

OK we need an insider now

dgd829dgd829 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited September 2020 in General

Whos it gonna be? The board is looking for it's Mailman!

@Casanova_Flatulence

@BoroDawg

this forum is gonna dry up real quick unless y'all start bringing the info.

The stage is finally y'all's.

Comments

• UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You really think the board is “ganna dry up”? C’mon now the season just started. We have plenty to talk about. If someone wants to take their “info” and sit in the corner then whatever. I’ll talk Georgia football with anyone else willing to listen.

Also the jury is still out on if any “inside info” so far was true. There’s a chance Kirby went with Stetson because he needed someone a little more Senior to help all the young guys on offense. There’s also a chance though that the info before was just wrong. Time will tell. It’s all in good fun and we’ll get by making bold claims for 6 days either way.

• Godawgs2019Godawgs2019 Posts: 95 ✭✭✭ Junior

Some of us come here primarily for info and aren't interested in predictions or opinions.

• UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Just like the first half of yesterday’s game it is probably too early to panic about that.

• imissmunsonimissmunson Posts: 255 ✭✭✭ Junior

With all due respect, @SoFL_Dawg was right with his info about 98% of the time. There’s no questioning he had insider info. And he owned up when he wrong. He and @ultimatedawg are the only two who bring legit insider info (other than Sentell obviously). Go Dawgs!

• ultimatedawgultimatedawg Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2020

Thanks for the shout out. I try . And on that note a class will be getting bigger. More than likely b4 auburn.

• TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Most people with real inside info will not openly share what they hear because they risk losing their trustworthiness. I speak occasionally with a couple players (happen to know their families and have since before they went to UGA) on the team and would never leak what they say. They are venting all the time about different things. If I put it out in the public, then they will know exactly who was the snitch. You know the saying, Snitches are b!tches.

Donors have insight but it is more of the recruiting side of things. Player personnel and game prep is out of their pay scale. Most big donors would not know even what to look for on the football field....hence we heard how well Mathis and even Newman looked at times. Funny when you hear elsewhere Newman left more to protect his draft stock than anything else. I mean if you are balling out, why worry about having your draft stock fall?

Just take 95% of what you read as pure speculation. It is what it is. Still fun though 🙂