Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Coaching changes

pippin888pippin888 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why are none of these schools looking for coaches talking to Brett venables

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

How do we know they’re not?

• Options
    pippin888pippin888 Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well actually I don't but with all the coaching rumors out there that you hear about who's talking to who it seems like it would pop up somewhere

• Options
    JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Perhaps he already has a deal.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

I could see him going to Florida State. It could be a situation where Clemson doesn't want it to get out. Could be the school going after him doesn't want it to get out either so a bidding war doesn't break out

• Options
    MacDawg15MacDawg15 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He has a son committed to CU

• Options
    DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey! You're the guy that started the "What's Wrong with Georgia Recruiting" thread! How have you been, sir?

• Options

Who?? You haven't seen me say that lol

• Options

oh you mean the pipp guy lol. I gotcha @DawgsofWar