Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia at Kentucky live updates: Bulldogs 7 Wildcats 0

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited October 2020 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia at Kentucky live updates: Bulldogs 7 Wildcats 0

The No. 5-ranked Georgia football program looks for its fourth win of the season at Kentucky on Saturday in Lexington at Kroger Field

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I see we are using the 2017 playbook. Whatever works I guess, I don't even care just win a national championship, please.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited October 2020

It has taken 3 passes to complete his 1st pass. 1st one was high and behind the receiver, 2nd was going be tackled for nothing (bad read, not open). Is it the cold? Can Ga play a qb that has the ability to grip a ball (with bigger hands)?

Then punts when the o-line has been dominating. SMH.

And the pass defense is getting smoked by a beginner at qb.

And the run defense is getting pushed around.

Are they looking ahead to Florida? If they are, they will soon be looking behind them as ky runs pass them.

• GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Because Georgia offense is not explosive...they keep teams that are inferior to them in game and give them confidence. If Kirby don't change his mindset about this offense, Georgia might get upset by a team you do not expect. Like South Carolina last year.

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA D so far looks like they're on roller skates - can't stop the run? Stetson's thrown 2 passes and they both stunk. Wake me up when this snoozefest is over.

• randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

OMG this is ****. Would rather watch paint peel. Is this the result of all the off week work? I can see Kirby learned his lesson lol. It’s just run run run bad pass bad pass.. Pretty pathetic so far.

Georgia can win the trenches and run the ball, but if they are not scoring touchdowns all that doesn't matter. Georgia have planned a quarter in a half and I am not sure if they completed a pass. Hmm

edited October 2020

Ky going for it on 4th and 2, is the difference a coach that wants to win and a coach (Kirby) trying to not lose.

How good is that punt when you play defense for 15 plays and 92 yards and give up a td? ( I know ky hasn't scored yet, but still).

Rochester goes down, because he is getting tired, from this long drive.

So far we can see who has the better qb, or the worse pass defense.

Over 7 minutes on this drive. Playing this much is going to hurt next week. So does Mizz have the best defense in the SEC?

So tired, can't even bring the qb down. SMH. I don't think the "field position game" has worked for Ga by punting the ball on 4th and 1.

Ga lost the T.O.P. last week by 8 minutes, this week might be worse.

Our O is sad...poor defense is having to stay on the field the whole game. They’re going to be worn out. And Stetson, for all of Kirby’s “he’s our man,” is looking worse than the 2nd half of Bama.

Are we only going to get 2 possessions out of the first half? KY is using a whole quarter on one drive. Did UGA show up today?

Georgia is listed as a top 5 team and will probably go into half time with 7 points. Georgia fans let's just enjoy the season without high expectations of winning the SEC and National Championship

• Topdawg2002Topdawg2002 Posts: 40 ✭✭ Sophomore

Its getting time to put cks in place or move own from him

• BassDawgBassDawg Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited October 2020

7 to 3 = pretty boring game.

Good news is Clemson getting exposed.

Bad news SB pass got tipped then intercepted. Why can't he throw rainbows like Russell Wilson and get over his height disadvantage?

Two weeks to prep for this game and this is the type of first half Georgia has graced us with. Come on man!!!!

• Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So, this is the best we can do on offense? Until we recruit and develop top of level skill players and a qb this is what we will be. You wanna play defense go to Georgia.

Ga, you deserve to lose this game. Sticking with a qb that can't throw the ball over a 3 foot tall child, because he is so short. Ga was planning on scoring a td or fg as time expires and then score again on the 1st possession of the 2nd half. How did that work out coach? This team may win this game when it's all said and done, but they are an absolute embarrassment on offense.

So Ga calls a timeout, nice. They should want to get off the field and into the locker room.

How do you expect to drive the ball when you don't have the ability to throw?

• TrippTripp Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Poor tackling by defense. Alabama has exposed them.

Stetsons confidence is shot. He is playing scared of losing his job.

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Looks like Kirby's gonna ride SB4 and his weak arm off into the sunset. I'm having my doubts about beating Florida now. Kirby's stale offensive philosophy is holding this team back.

This discussion has been closed.