Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia-Florida football score, news and updates

Comments

• NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Sorry, but we don’t belong in the top 10

• randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

Elite QBs and WRs win games...we have neither! Why is that?????

• GoodLifeGoodLife Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Gary Danielson said it right.... in today's modern college football, you got to have offense!!! 5-6 years ago, we saw Nick Saban begin to make that transition. UGA's offense, despite all the talent, is not championship quality by any stretch - particularly at the QB position (no offense to Bennett who I think is a gamer)

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

2 dropped passes by TE. Overthrown a couple of receivers. And unable to run the ball.

So Mullen was right BA, last year they were only 7 points away from Ga. And this year looks like they are going to be ____ put whatever number of points you want, better than Ga.

This is all on Kirby. Defense players are dropping like flies. I'm sorry, but can Campbell cover anyone? He has been smoked by just about every receiver FL has. This is just pure garbage.

Remember what I said, if Mullen has the chance, HE IS GOING TO RUN UP THE SCORE. And if I was him, I would too.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We have the receivers, just no QB who can be consistent getting the ball to them.. At least no QB on the field at the moment

• zonadawg61zonadawg61 Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Please quit saying Georgia's defense is elite. They've gotten torched by the only 2 decent teams they've played. Imagine, UGA up by 14 after 8 plays................and now down 38-21. Can't run, can't pass, definitely can't catch. Also can't punt now. Total failure across the board. Great game plan Kirby!

• mmiller06mmiller06 Posts: 90 ✭✭ Sophomore

Guys- Its the coaching!!!! Kirby is NOT the answer in Athens. Great recruiter....

Florida replaced 2-3 receivers last year and have not missed a beat. We have 4-5 * receivers and don't know how to use them.

I'm afraid Kirby is not an X and Os coach and CANNOT develop our players. Kirby is no more than a bonafide Dan Quinn who jumps around on the sideline and yells at his players. He says all the right things but that's it.

• Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 190 ✭✭✭ Junior

Has this team given up this year? Something's not right with this team.

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Might be time our AD has a come to Jesus talk with Kirby! McGarity: “Kirby, I don’t care if the final score is 49-48, as long as we’re the 49. Start developing some offense or I’ll find someone who can!”

• BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 206 ✭✭✭ Junior

I've seen this team and game before. Looks an awful lot like the majority of Georgia teams from 1990 to 2016.

There is no chance of Georgia coming back from a three score deficit with Bennett's arm. This is the perfect opportunity to let Daniels come in and get his feet wet slinging the ball all over the field.

• randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

After Zamir’s run we have less than 100 yds offense. I’m not usually embarrassed by this program, but our brand is looking old, dated and boring. Liberty has a better o and QB than we do. WTH?

edited November 2020

Uf has 341 passing yards, more than double UGA's total offensive output. 411 total vs 166 total yards.. Those offensive stats won't beat anyone left on the schedule, Tech included if they were on the schedule this season. Forgot it was a conference only schedule..was so frustrated from watching UGA get dominated in every aspect of the game.. From play execution to Coaching

• NashDawgNashDawg Posts: 63 ✭✭✭ Junior

Another depressing observation....even with a healthy roster in D were still losing this game. We looked lost, and out-schemed. CFB is trending towards explosive offenses, and Kirby is living in the past while cousin eddy waves to us on the SEC highway as he passes by. Rule changes in CFB and the NFL make it harder to play defense, and offensive coaches are taking advantage of it

• GODAWGS70GODAWGS70 Posts: 27 ✭✭ Sophomore

Kirby is a good recruiter but cannot develop his players. I dislike Mullen but he has lower graded recruited classes but gets much more than Kirby does from the players