Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Projecting JT Daniels numbers over full season versus Kyle Trask, Mac Jones and Trevor

MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pretty interesting...more evidence, more passing is ahead for UGA

Tagged:

Comments

• emanresuemanresu Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I honestly believe that Georgia is gonna have a 56/44 run/pass split next year. Anyone expecting Kirby to Greenlight a pass heavy Offense that passes more often than it runs are gonna b disappointed. They won't be disappointed with the Offenses production because Georgia projects to have the most explosive Offense in the SEC next year with a healthy, confident JT at the helm with plenty to prove. But Kirby wants big plays in the running and passing game and a season full of Milton and K-Mac ripping off chunk runs consistently and sitting up those downfield shots to Pickens, Burton, Washington, Blaylock, Rosemy and Arian Smith. It'll b Georgias powerful running game that'll set JT and the receivers up for chunk plays in the passing game. I can see Georgia running for an average of around 250 yards per game between in order, Kendall Milton, Kenny McIntosh, Edwards and Cook. Cook will also Cook many a Linebacker and Safety when targeted in the passing game. Georgias robust running game and reloaded Offensive Line is gonna drive the bus for Georgia next year and u give an elite QB like JT that and the plethora of now experienced 4 and 5 star WRs and Darnell Washington that he'll b able to throw to and he could carve up any defense in the Country to shreads passing no more than Fromm did, but he'll b way more consistently explosive than Fromm was who wasn't explosive AT ALL, he was just really efficient. With the OC he has and the skill position talent and O Line talent that he'll b working with, Daniels is gonna punish SEC secondaries next year but he won't have to pass 58-60% of the time to do it. He'll throw for around 35 TDs next year against 5-7 interceptions next year COMPLIMENTING Georgias dominant running game keyed by Kendall Milton and ably supported by McIntosh, Edwards and Cook. Bottom line is with Todd Monken calling the shots from the sideline and JT pulling the trigger on the Field, this team should average 40+ points per game next year and they'll do it Kirbys way AND THATS OKAY! 😂😂😂

• DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

I'm expecting Arik Gilbert to come home and with Darnell our tight ends will make a statement every game plus free up our speedster receivers in which I include Cook out of the backfield.

• donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm sure you meant to shout "complementing". Of course, there should be enough explosive plays for them to compliment each other as well.

• emanresuemanresu Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yep. Hopefully we get a full Spring with JT and our receivers getting on the same page and absorbing Monkens Playbook together and getting the timing and chemistry down because I know for a fact that Georgia is gonna run the hell out of the Football with Kendall Milton as our "Bellcow" and thats gonna b critical in forcing Safeties to cheat up with Milton running it at a 6.5-7.0 yard per carry average. When that inevitably happens, JT is gonna consistently and effectively attack the deep zones of the Defense utilizing Pickens, Arian Smith, Jermaine Burton, Darnell Washington and John Fitzpatrick down the seams, Kearis Jackson, Dominique Blaylock and of course Arian Smith and at times James Cook in the slot. Marcus Rosemy and Kenny McIntosh will b factors in the passing game as well obviously. I do wonder who's gonna protect JTs blindside if Salyer either goes Pro or gets moved back inside to Guard if he comes back. Between McClendon, Truss, Condon, Jones, Ratledge, Mims and Micah Morris we should be fine at Tackle but a full Spring would certainly be helpful in sorting that out. Bottom line though is that the Offense led by JT Daniels is gonna carry this team next year and this should be BY FAR the most explosive Offense Kirby Smart has fielded thus far in his tenure and it'll b plenty good enough to help Georgia break this unsightly and embarrassing 40 year drought without a Natty. Stay tuned.