Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

LIVE UPDATES: Georgia vs. Cincinnati Peach Bowl, news injuries scoring

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited January 2021 in Article commenting
imageLIVE UPDATES: Georgia vs. Cincinnati Peach Bowl, news injuries scoring

Welcome to today’s Live Blog, where we’ll bring you immediate news, injury and scoring updates from Mercedes-Benz Stadium throughout the day.   𝐒 𝐔 𝐈 𝐓 𝐔 𝐏@CFAPeachBowl#GoDawgs #ATD pic.twitter.com/YLsTANZlzy — Georgia Football (@GeorgiaFootball) January 1, 2021 ATHENS — Georgia football is putting a lid on its

Read the full story here

Comments

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Are there any Covid positive players who can’t play?

• CTDCTD Posts: 21 ✭ Freshman

MG....stoking the fires again.

Lists guys who have been out with injuries or played sparingly all year as MISSING this game. They have been missing MG. Don't try and sensationalize the MISSING.

The following have contributed very little or missed all y

TE Tre’ McKitty (opt-out, NFL prep)

WR Dominick Blaylock (knee injury)

WR Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint (ankle injury)

DB Kelee Ringo (labrum injury)

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

2021, show up and showout

Now we are about to have a ballgame.

• BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

Will not miss Camardas shanks in every big game

That wasn't pass interference?

• DawgSonOfGamecockDawgSonOfGamecock Posts: 161 ✭✭✭ Junior

Kirby needs to ditch his meds and give those refs h-e-l-l when they call completely bogus personal foul penalties.

• VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Is it just me or are the zebras killing us???

And maybe once before I die I’ll see Georgia not start a noon kickoff game like they just crawled out of bed.

• GaBoi69GaBoi69 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Why the refs don't get interviewed at the end of the game so they can answer some questionable calls they make. Explain what is they saw to throw a flag.

• TrippTripp Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

These officials are BS bush league

Stevenson is always a step behind.

Kirby has got to rip these kids. We are giving up too much on 3rd and long. I feel like they are almost automatic on 3rd and 5 plus this game.

yeah....

tyson Campbell covering = catch

Sadly, the Taco Bell "The Craving" commercial was about the only highlight from watching that sorry first half by the Dawgs.

• Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited January 2021
  • budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

UGA may be down 21-13, before they even get the ball back. I'm glad I didn't get up early enough to watch this.

That is why Stokes and Rice opted out. And this may hurt Campbell. You don't want to get ready for the draft and your last game shows you getting assaulted on the field, and unable to stop anyone.

So besides Ala, does this mean from top to bottom the AAC is better than the SEC? Or is UGA another team that just can't win?

So, this is what next year's offense is going to look like? Big deal, it looks the same as the last 3 years. And the defense is still trash, and not promising for next year.