Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Malik Herring signs with Kansas City Cheifs as free agent

2»

Comments

• ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wasn't going to say nothing but since its so blatant and STILL not corrected after this much time. Ever heard of proofreading or a spellchecker? Look at your headline man! This has and other basics has been very frequent. Where is the pride in work and journalism? Should this profession not get better as it goes instead of worse? We expect everything else to and this profession is front and center. Not setting a good example in many areas of journalism at all. I will say at least sports journalism is not as bad as corporate who are basically activists instead of unbiased people report the news and facts and let the consumer make up their minds. Instead they determine and push what EVERYONE MUST THINK OR THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE AND MUST BE DEALT WITH... So clean up the basics, read over what you write multiple times, especially what you think is your last draft...hopefully there are many edits along the way. Heck I edit most all of my business emails several times before hitting send so I assume its universal, especially in journalism

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2021

Some people can't handle the truth.. Truth hurts sometimes, you'll learn that, eventually.