Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Challenges mount for No. 1 Georgia: Two captains out, potential QB controversy brewing

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawggyDawggy Posts: 346 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited November 2021

Who told us the QB job is "unsettled?" It may be "unsettled" to fans clammoring for JT to play, but Kirby acts as if the team is fine with either QB. Nobody asked Nolan Smith about his preference, but dang, some Dawg fans are even putting QB POLLS! in these comments. That's just ****, and I bet it's where Nolan Smith was coming from.

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior

Haha, so true! I honestly do not read his articles, I scroll all the way to the bottom to read the comments section of how everybody hates Mike “Peter Griffin” Griffith. His articles really should be called “What Really Grinds My Gears” like Peters segment as a news anchor. We just need to start a petition to have Mike fired from DawgNation, ever since he joined, the podcast and website have taken a nose dive. Does DawgNation pay attention to the podcast ratings and see all the comments of how MG is the worst. It won’t be long until Jeff Sentel leaves due to all the toxicity on this website and then nobody will read or listen to these clown’s opinions!

Kind of looks like him too! Hahaha

• Options
    ypcregypcreg Posts: 252 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Of the 4 writers Jeff, Brandon, Connor and Mike, I believe only Jeff and Brandon truly love our dawgs. Connor and Mike, not so much. I used to believe Connor is a Tennessee fan and Mike is a tech fan. I still believe that to a degree, even though Connor behaves a little better the last couple of years. The real question is, do we really need these writers who don't really love our dawgs to be writing for DawgNation? I really don't believe so.

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Talk about made up click bait and whatever other terminology one wishes to use, this article is the epitome of all of this. QB controversy, really? I didn’t take Nolan Smith’s comments to imply anything other than an endorsement of SB’s play and value as a DGD and certainly not a take on his preferred QB. This is written to draw readers and stir the pot. Stick to facts and lose the conjecture. We have imagination enough for ourselves and don’t need the writer’s imagination to cloud a story.

• Options
    DallasbkDallasbk Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

And all these negative comments are the problem why this country is filled with hatred… agree to disagree but don’t be hateful. One thing you can control is your choice, so don’t read it if you don’t like the title or the author!

Mike, I appreciate your content and insight regardless of whether I agree. Keep doing the thankless task of your job! You are appreciated by some!

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

It took Saban years & cost him a title or two before he understood during the 2017 title game against the Dawgs that an elite QB & relentless offense were just as important as an elite & relentless defense.

I hope we are not about to see an exact repeat in all respects of the end of the 2018 season. That will be a bitter pill to swallow especially considering the overwhelming talent on both sides of the ball.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 411 ✭✭✭✭ Senior