Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Live Blog: Lane Kiffin makes shock-the-world Tennessee-Georgia football game prediction

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We're explosive on offense....😏

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Because the o-line is just too unreliable. Instead the throwing the ball to a wide open Zeus in the flat,, Bennett tries to Theo into coverage in the end zone. And force a fg. That isn't going to win against the best teams.

Just think, UK had 42 points and 600+ yards against this same poor UT defense.

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 204 ✭✭✭ Junior

Tennessee playing dirty

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Cbs guys are clueless...

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Goooo Kenny Mac !!!

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

@budknox310...understand what you're saying and agree. But, JT has made plenty of bad decisions and poor throws. JT does have a better long arm overall and throws the back shoulder pass better. But, honestly, he's not that much better than Bennett with his arm. I agree with you though, I don't know if this offense with either guy has enough firepower to win a NC. If we win a Natty, it probably will be because of our defense. As they say, defense wins Championships and that may still be the case...I know for a fact that not having an elite defense will cost you a Championship.

• Options

Cook getting his NFL $$$ up !!

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Kendrick needs to make that tackle.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This offense is just different with Cook in the backfield! Z has missed some gaps that Cook would have exploded through!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This game is going to be 61 minutes long due to the d u m b refs not being able to tell time.

• Options
    Trey33Trey33 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

I will say this CKS is the goat of defensive adjustments!!! After series number 2 he shuts everybody’s offense down

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 204 ✭✭✭ Junior

Tennessee players targeting

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is the issue I have with the garbage offense Tennessee runs. When you run the extra 4th downs etc., you run the risk of injuries. UGA needs to score here to teach them a lesson. Hope Smith is ok.

• Options
    donmedeirosdonmedeiros Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

hey Mike, can you let us know what's up with Nolan ?

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

DAWGS have 41 points with time left..and your point?? And allowed A LOT less points than kentucky..

• Options

This in the home of the enemy on the enemies home coming day !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Would like to just get outta Knoxville with no more injuries.

good grief, 🤦‍♂️

• Options
    randyglass14randyglass14 Posts: 199 ✭✭✭ Junior

why are our starters still in???? We’ve had 11 players hurt in the game already. We are dropping like flies!

• Options

I sure hope Smith and Devonte are not hurt bad

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dag gum...Devonte down.