Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Charleston Southern: Live updates, injury report, practice news for Week 12 game

2»

Comments

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Your lack of response is complete validation of my analysis. There is really nothing TO enjoy yet about this season. UGA has technically not won anything yet except the SECe (traditionally a shallow win). You think CKS is telling this team to celebrate this and be satisfied now? This season is a pivotal point in the UGA program. "Can CKS get it done?" "It is now or never for UGA". That has been the narrative in the national consciousness this year about UGA. The perception of the program by recruits (the lifeblood of a program) will be impacted by the level of success UGA has this season AND whether UGA WINS a NC. I do not think it is now or never for UGA. Not the way CKS recruits. Still, there are probably a lot of people , including recruits, who view UGA as a program with a history of falling short. I am tired of hearing "1980" from all the trolls. There is really nothing to enjoy until the NC trophy is held aloft by the UGA players on 1/10/22. At that time I will enjoy the season.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,257 mod

You sound like a bit of a troll yourself. Enjoy the games bud!!

• UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited November 2021

Oh so now you resort to name calling when your lack of any amount of football knowledge is exposed? Actually you may have a modicum of football knowledge. What you apparently lack is reading comprehension ability, son.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,257 mod

Don’t remember calling you a name boomer. Said you sounded like a troll. Once again, have fun watching the games. You sound like you aren’t enjoying the historic season enough like you should.

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

So, I guess instead of watching UGA football on my 60" Vizio TV, I will have to settle to watch the game this Saturday on my 19" desk top computer. or listen to the radio broadcast and wish I could hear Larry Munson call the game again. ESPN has dissed the Dawgs, like they would never do to ALA and Nick Satan.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,150 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel your pain !! For me it’s been dealing with a on going war between Dish and Tegna who owns the local CBS franchises. So Tegna cut off CBS being broadcast on Dish. BOTH entities fighting over more $$$ !! We have the worlds sorriest internet service in my area, and I mean Lousy !! So trying to stream Anything is Terrible !! I have YouTube through Dish and have been trying to watch through that but So frustrating as it’s constantly pausing for 2-5 minutes at a time sometimes worse. BUT and Hopefully there’s good news on the horizon for our area I live in !! Supposedly the local power company is in the process of laying fiber optic cable to provide Supposedly lightning fast internet service as compared to what we have now. So maybe, just maybe I’ll be able to see the games better Next Year !! This year of all years has been a nightmare trying to watch the games. I even went and bought a indoor broadcast antenna with an amplifier to try to watch !! It worked fair for a little while then just quit on me !! I tried every thing I know and advice from friends and family and nothing. And of all years it seems CBS has had a near monopoly on the games !! Yep the SECCG comes on CBS so I’ll get all the pauses with YouTube on that to !! Probably the playoffs and Natty will be on CBS to. 😢