Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Looking Ahead to the 2018 Schedule

2»

Comments

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JayDog said:
    Looking at our schedule, I'm wondering if our "resume" will be all that strong come playoff time.

I guess we need to beat Austin Peay by at least 40 since they lost 33-73 to the National Champion UCF.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BobcatGrad said:

@JayDog said:
    Looking at our schedule, I'm wondering if our "resume" will be all that strong come playoff time.

I guess we need to beat Austin Peay by at least 40 since they lost 33-73 to the National Champion UCF.

:p

• tbiatbia Posts: 53 ✭✭ Sophomore

@mqg96 said:

@CharlestowneDawg said:
    We beat LSU in Death Vally 2008. Let's lay it on 'em again for the 10th anniversary.

We beat LSU in Death Valley in 1998 too. The 1998 and 2008 Georgia teams beat mediocre LSU teams in Death Valley in the same season they had disastrous games against revenge minded Florida teams after beating them handily in 1997 and 2007. Let's hope 2018 doesn't give us a similar result.

Pretty sure we beat them there in 78 also. Sensing a good omen.

• hall1138hall1138 Posts: 107 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think that we will go 12-0 for the regular season. Will pull out a close one against USCjr in Columbia and another in Baton Rouge. To early to pick US against Bama in the SECCG. Still waiting to see if The Sith (Saban) goes to the NFL.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@hall1138 said:
    I think that we will go 12-0 for the regular season. Will pull out a close one against USCjr in Columbia and another in Baton Rouge. To early to pick US against Bama in the SECCG. Still waiting to see if The Sith (Saban) goes to the NFL.

The Dark Lord will not abandon his empire until the Bear is beat.

• hall1138hall1138 Posts: 107 ✭✭✭ Junior

@JayDog said:

@hall1138 said:

The Dark Lord will not abandon his empire until the Bear is beat.

True!

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All of us UGA fans know that winning at Death Valley (especially if it's at night) will some kind of tough. UGA says, "tough game." Orgeron says, " L() ())(( TIr(F RIIGJRI . Geaux Tigers!