Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Roquan Smith has decided to enter the NFL Draft

dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
edited January 2018 in General

Just saw he is going to the nfl, DGD.

Comments

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

rest in peace to our defense

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Where did you see that?

• cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

not surprised! good luck RS

• Chadicus89Chadicus89 Posts: 52 ✭✭✭ Junior

Bleacher report just confirmed

• DawgsofWarDawgsofWar Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mlee said:
    Where did you see that?

B/R reported it first.

• mleemlee Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Can’t blame him but would have loved to see him play again..

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

None of should be surprised and all of us should be happy for him. This is great exposure for our University and the story that playing in Athens puts you in the elite NFL ranks. Linebacker U is a narrative we would all do well to promote. Good luck, Roquan, and thank you for giving it all while you were between the hedges. DGD!

• Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good for him. We will be alright.

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Proud for him!
    Played his heart out 100% of the time. Left it all on the field and will ALWAYS be considered one of the great in my mind!

• law_dawg35law_dawg35 Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who else decides today?

• dawgs18dawgs18 Posts: 183 ✭✭✭ Junior

@brentwilson said:

Simply **** comment - just wow

• UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgsofWar said:

@brentwilson said:

RIP to you jumping ship off the fan base, I guess.

For real. A big loss, but we can overcome it with the right tools. I mean, just a few years ago, we never thought we would see another one like Jarvis Jones.

• Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@law_dawg35 said:
    Who else decides today?

I believe we are only waiting on Baker and Gilliard to decide

• tymoon31tymoon31 Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@UnderDog68 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@brentwilson said:

For real. A big loss, but we can overcome it with the right tools. I mean, just a few years ago, we never thought we would see another one like Jarvis Jones.

And look at how long it took to find another... If yall dont see the defense taking a step back, you're crazy.

• UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2018

@tymoon31 said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@brentwilson said:

And look at how long it took to find another... If yall dont see the defense taking a step back, you're crazy.

Took about 3 years to find another. Didn't say we wouldn't take a step back. I said we can overcome it with the right tools.

And the right tools are now picking UGA more often than not.

• gdawg4lifegdawg4life Posts: 799 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tymoon31 said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@DawgsofWar said:

@brentwilson said:

Considering how many starters we are losing on defense, it would be hard not to take a step back. But we are putting the pieces together to reload each year.