Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Oregon score updates, live analysis, injury news for Week 1 game

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exactly. Which player would you put on the bench in order to get Gilbert involved? LOL

He'll get the opportunities he's earned in Camp. He'll get his chance, sooner or later. Milton got more opportunities than I expected in the 1st half. I expected UGA to give Oregon a steady dose of power football in the 2nd half, which is in Milton's wheelhouse.

The thing is, UGA's offense would have looked very similar last year against Clemson if Bennett had been the starter and there weren't so many preseason injuries.

Look out...Monkin has em on track, now. Just like I anticipated. LOL

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

"But honestly, now is the worse part for me. The 2nd half with a 24+ point lead. I hope Kirby let's Monken keep attacking and not go back to his run the ball offense for the rest of the game. And just hold on to win. This is a time to make a statement. A 40 point win will be very convincing. And less irregular heartbeats. LOL."

Opps. My statement didn't age very well on that 1st drive. LOL!!!!!!! And I have never been happier.

Haven't heard anything on Gilbert or Dom.

• Options

Not really. I haven't heard anything, but, that's a definite possibility. Hope not.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Did I miss something or is Dom Blaylock out?

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

HA HA HA! We have had 30 minutes of ‘22 football and already it’s what Bennett can’t do. Ridiculous!

• Options

5 possessions....5 Touchdowns! OMG...UGA has to throw the "longball" if their gonna improve. Huh? LOL.

UGA's Killin' em on that Sweep. I'm glad to see a revival of the old Dawg Sweep.

I know 1 thing...I'm not used to seeing another team open holes up like that on UGA's defensive line. Something has to be fixed there. Carter looks a little flat and when he does break loose, a Duck has to "hold" him or "tackle" him to keep him off the QB. The refs just aren't calling it.

• Options

There's that "back-shoulder throw", somebody said Bennett couldn't throw.

Let's put this BS False Narrative on Bennett, to bed. The kid is Ballin' out. I haven't seen a QB play any better, in years.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 2022

I did see Dom in there on the play before the td to Mitchell. He was in there with Delp. Lol.

It is so great to finally see Kirby put Beck in and throw the ball so far, with a big lead.

And there is Gilbert.

• Options

7 possessions...7 Touchdowns...and still no "Longball". LOL

Go ahead @thadec..."Vote me down again". LOL. It won't make you right, but, it might make you feel better about being wrong. LMAO