Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Nick Saban dances on recruiting trip, looks to keep Alabama recruiting class No. 1

SystemSystem Posts: 10,484 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageWATCH: Nick Saban dances on recruiting trip, looks to keep Alabama recruiting class No. 1

ATHENS — Kirby Smart has Georgia football ranked No. 1 on the field with another national championship in sight.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just really hope Kirby doesn’t literally dance for his recruits… lol!

• Options
    UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well - he has to do something to stay relevant in the media since Bama isn’t relevant this postseason. I’m no Patrick Swayze but he doesn’t look like he is having the time of his life.

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey Nick don't work up a sweat or your dye job might fail. Nobody want's see the dye running down your face.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

Of course, once the players have signed and arrived on campus the power dynamics shift, making the college recruiting rituals all the more fascinating.”

I believe that with the transfer portal, these coaches are forced to recruit their own players to keep them on the roster!

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    DJG76DJG76 Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Saban and Bama are on the cusp....another lack luster season and no play off berth and he'll have to do more than The Curly Shuffle to get recruits.....the problem is that Bama has no one who is any good at developing recruits....so you start and finish the season with a lot of very good high school players.

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Oh, its getting bad.

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Gosh! This is way important for me to know!

• Options
    My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 382 ✭✭✭ Junior

Y’all know this is a Georgia Bulldogs fan page right? Must have sent this article here by mistake instead of his 2nd job with the Tide…makes sense now why make always low blowing the dawgs and always high praising Alabama

• Options
    CDDawgsCDDawgs Posts: 56 ✭✭✭ Junior

Giving Bama more exposure on a Dawg news page. The Mike way.

• Options
    bigdawg88bigdawg88 Posts: 64 ✭✭ Sophomore

Young Saban would neva! Maybe it's retirement time. What's the point of signing a #1 class every year of half of them leave, and the rest are underdeveloped. We know those rankings mean little, they're just guesses. And they have been guessing badly lately. I see we're at the bottom of portal transfer numbers again. The rich getting richer. Such is life. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    dazzledawgdazzledawg Posts: 188 ✭✭✭ Junior

Ole Nick. Throwing down.

• Options
    GoodtimeDawgGoodtimeDawg Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I just hope the old guy doesn't throw his hip out, or end up on IR - just sayin'! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    HemingweyHemingwey Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Ya’ll need to chill with the ‘this is a Dawgs fan page’ stuff… Mike has three weeks to fill before the CFP, and this is funny and a bit humiliating for Nick, IHMO. 🤷🏻‍♂️