Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Christmas comes early for Georgia: Former Ohio State MVP delivers loads of motivation

SystemSystem Posts: 10,462 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageChristmas comes early for Georgia: Former Ohio State MVP delivers loads of motivation

ATHENS — Christmas came early for Kirby Smart and his coaching staff in the form of former Ohio State linebacker Darron Lee and his Twitter account.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m sorry Darron who ?? Oh I know !! The guy off the old TV show Bewitched !! Darron the guy that played the husband in that show !! I got it now !!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Never heard of him.

• Options
    ColumbusDawgColumbusDawg Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

I heard of Zeke and Cardele. Not Dillon Lee, excuse me I have heard of Dillon Lee but not Darren Lee. Now he knows how the rest of the world thinks of him. Who? Must have been a major bust if he was something back in his day.

But, he obviously doesn't know college football at all, outside of his interests if he has any, if he hasn't heard of Bowers and Jalen Carter. Apparently didn't watch UGA/Oregon, UGA/Tenn, UGA/LSU even. UGA/nobody.

But he can keep blowing his hot ignorant air around the interweb. I hope he does. He is top contender for top loser and clown from this game when OSU forgets how to score come Dec 31. a la Ainge from Tenn. But worse than Ainge, because he disrespected the players of the undefeated season-long #1 team, pretty much. The very ones on the field, not in the stands. The players on the team/program that BEAT DOWN MICH this time last year, the MICH program that just TOASTED OSU! I guess he missed that UGA/MICH beat down last year too. Or he would be shhhh right now. Right?

Like they say its better to just be quiet and just let people think you are ****(or ignorant or a fool, etc), than to open your mouth and prove it. He just did.

Maybe he was enjoying some really good smoke when he read that about UGA players and it was real funny to him, since he didn't know but one name. Obviously ignorant about top college football teams. And their coaches demeanor. Like Kirby is scared of OSU today because they had Zeke running like Herschel at the right time leading them to victory after victory years ago. Lee's defense sure wasn't a big difference maker.

I guess ultimately, he just wanted some attention like he used to get, since nobody knows who he is anymore. He should have stayed quiet and let us not even think anything of him, at all.

Go Dawgs!

R.I.P. Mike Leach

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well well well, the ice has finally broken....Thanks for doing that, its gonna be **** quick in Atlanta now for sure! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks , Darron……the check’s in the mail!!

Darron Lee……..What a maroon! 🤭

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He does realize that the 2015 Alabama team isn't the 2022 Dawg team and the OSU team from back then isn't the current tea. Right?

Why back in my day we'd'a whupped them whippersnappers!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thank you D Lee, hopefully you'll learn those Dawg names and many more very soon.

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

Hey Darron, got another name for you to look up. Erik Ainge. Another NFL bust that tried to over boost his team. Yeah OSU beat Bama that year, but way different circumstances. Let's see, your miracle QB that season, NFL bust like yourself.🤷‍♂️

Oh and CJ will be seeing a lot of Jalen. He will know his name.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Darron who??? Did he play college ball?

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This dude certainly sounds concerned….maybe even scared. Did he play at Michigan? 😉

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Lee, a former first-round NFL draft pick who is now a free agent, commented that he had never heard of any of the players other than Ringo."

I can guarantee you that Ryan Day has not only heard of them, but the thought of any two of them are enough to keep him awake at night. This is just another attempt by a has-been who is desperate to be relevant. It's ridiculous of him to say he's never heard of some of the best players in college football. We've seen this before with Ainge (as several of you have mentioned in your comments) and it ended in disaster for his beloved Vols. I expect to see the same results for the Buckeyes.

GO DAWGS!

• Options
    kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Funny how OSU fans/ex-players seemingly forget being dismantled by Michigan now that they've snuck in the playoffs. This is definitely a year where BCS system would've made sense. 2 undefeated and undisputed teams fight for the championship. Plain and simple.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

And the only Ohio State player I've heard of this season is CJ Stroud..

• Options
    Oldddawg76Oldddawg76 Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sez he's not scared. Why would he be? Gots no skin in the game.

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We do our talking withour helmets, someone once said.