Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

National media makes final predictions for Georgia-Ohio State College Football Playoff semifinal

SystemSystem Posts: 10,467 admin
edited December 2022 in Article commenting
imageNational media makes final predictions for Georgia-Ohio State College Football Playoff semifinal

ATLANTA — At long last, game day is finally here for the Bulldogs as they will take on Ohio State later tonight in the Peach Bowl in Atlanta.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

LOVE the vibes ( you know that’s old school for optimism) !! Go Dawgs !!!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I wish I could say the same but I love it. I’m just hoping it is from your typing hand to God’s ear. Go DAWGS

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

What's funny is all the perceived "slights" by the national media that so many on here complain about but when 95% of the national media are picking the Dawgs nobody seems to want to acknowledge that

• Options

I’m just wishing for two things: 1) That the Officials stay neutral the entire game and make fair calls on Both teams, that way Neither team can say they were cheated after the game. 2) That OSU doesn’t out of desperation try to cheap shot Jalen Carter to try to put him out of the game. With those Two provisos may the best team win, and being as how our Dawgs Are the Best team they Will Win !! Goooo Dawgs !!

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

51-7 Go Dawgs!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have the Dawgs conservatively at 38 ....OSU 24. I expect CJS to connect on a few but UGA will stifle him mostly. UGA's ground game should hit record numbers. TEs will also enjoy success. Score could be higher for UGA. Let's eat...Dawgs!!!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Okay...Mr. 95%. Prove those numbers you so eloquently pulled out of your caboose.

You can't. It's about perception. And, perception is created by mainstream media through narratives and gaslighting. That's what they've been doing for the Dawgs for decades. Change comes slowly, because they think people actually believe the crap they pump out. And, some mental midgets gobble up every word without vetting the information being put out.

For instance...they ask Kirby about filming OSU practices...as if it's true...then the headline being pumped out is..."Kirby Smart denies filming OSU practices using a hidden camera.". As if the statement were true and he was claiming innocence. Lol

Case-in -point...observe the Bennett picture on top of this article. Bennett looks like a fool or a clueless clown. You can't tell me, they don't have a better stock photo of our QB. The AJC is as guilty of it as anybody. That's why my Cousin...a UGA Journalist major...turned down a job with them, years ago.

I passed through Atlanta last night and every store I stopped at, had bullet-proof glass due to all the robberies you never hear about...and a Cracker Barrel had half the Restaurant shut down, cause they can't get anybody willing to work. Where are all the articles and reporting on those issues? I'll tell you...the media is corrupt. Period. End of story. They want to re-imagine crap....re-imagine the media, how bout it. Lmao

Seriously, though....

They pulled the same crap with Jalen Carter this year and Bennett last year. No other team is attacked with such disinformation and frequency. There are other examples to find when you do your research to prove your point....if you have one. Please use facts and truth...not narratives. Thanks for playing. Lol

Knock em on their asses Big Red. Go git em Dawgs. Sic...sic. 😆

• Options
    bobebobe Posts: 203 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options

Bravo !! Bravo !! Encore !! Encore !! Very Well said Brother !! And ALL True !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options

@BigDawg61 Hey my Brother, your comments are spot on, on it All !! When you and I were kids we ate M&Ms. Now MSM is eating our country alive !! And Yes it’s most definitely conveyed over to sports as well. Some so-called Expert or Analyst or Media Personality can make comments and frame them as Fact, when in reality they are mere opinion and speculation and a ton of people will gobble it right up as being Truth !! But we’re stuck with that sort of Garbage it seems as allot of people are addicted to sensationalism and can’t get enough. So what if it’s Not True, it’s exciting !! 🙄 Hope you and family and ALL my fellow Dawgs fans have a Great New Year !!! Go Dawgs !! Beat them Weird Walnuts !!

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Who picked such a photograph of our SEC Champion, National Champion, multiple playoff games MVP quarterback?

Why?

Whose interests were served?

• Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited December 2022

@BigDawg61

Are you my clone from another multiverse visiting for New Years weekend 2022?

I swear I haven’t understood a post so clearly as I did yours with the ability to read between the lines with effort and ease.

It’s disgusting how horrible media, ALL media including sports media is so corrupt and soulless/ empty. Such a shame because there really is nothing good that will ever come of it and they could make so much more money in our capitalistic society and be a positive contributor to society if they just stopped with this woke/Marxist style negative business model that they insist on following despite the obvious detrimental negative consequences that it brings onto people exposed to it.

Crazy & sick stuff going on into today’s America where what’s up is down and what’s morally right is ignored and immoral behavior is praised or pushed because it gets clicks and causes controversy.

I have hope that it will end one day, But I am not going to hold my breath!

🤷‍♂️😉😎

Great post, Big Dawg.

• Options

And Bravo to You to !! Very Well Said !! Oh and it Will end one Fine Day !! Just keep your eyes on the Eastern Sky, because one Fine Day the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, Jesus Christ will step out on that Eastern Sky and then Yes it will end !! Happy New Years to you and family my Brother !!

• Options

@MikeGriffith

Answer the man, Mike. Lol

I know you didn't write it...but, you're the only one there, that I halfway trust.

• Options

It's going take people like us rising from a ripple to a roar. We WILL get our Country back by God...one person at a time, if that's what it takes. We can no longer be silent it's time to educate some of these College Leftest indoctrinated reporters and professors.

Instead of arguing their points...they want to silence you and dominate the conversation with their drivel, as if WE are the ones not thinking straight. I don't want silence them...I'd rather debate them. But, they know their logic wouldn't hold up to "the light of debate" which is rooted in truth and supported by facts. Lol

They've been pumping out little Marxists right under our noses for decades...while we were....s-t-u-p-i-d enough to keep our heads down...work...pay bills and taxes...vote how we were led believe by a corrupt press, was best for our Country...allowed God to be put in a corner, without a fight...and turned our kids over to the Mob for pre-indoctrination...so, they might one day wave the Marxist flag. I'm over it! Not gonna stay quiet any longer. It's my country, too. I served twenty years and have earned a right to express that opinion.

Most People, at heart, are good and honest People that love their God, Country, and Family...work hard for all of the above....and unfortunately, are a little gullible. They can't fathom someone lying to them in print or being evil enough to smile in their face, hold their right hand and stab with their left. Lol. Those are the people I feel obligated to protect and educate.

End of speech. Guess I'll get canceled, now. Lol. If you don't hear from me soon, you'll know that's what happened.

@navydawg ...buddy, in case you don't hear from me after today thank you for your service and Happy New Year to the Dawg Pound. Lol

This is about football and the corruption bled over to sports years ago.

That being said...Go get em Big Red!!! Looks like ya might get a shot at TCU instead of Michigan. Lol

• Options

If they cancel You then cancel me to !! I’d be Very Honored to stand side by side with You !! It blesses my heart deeply to know that there are Still millions of Great Americans like You, that Believe in God, Country, Family and that Working for a living isn’t a Bad thing !! And still Believe that Factual Truth in media should be the Norm not the exception. In spite of all its faults I Still Love our Country and will gladly serve in any way I can. Your SO Very Right, as long as there are people like You, and Millions of other like minded Americans, our country is Still worth taking a Stand For !! Thank YOU and All of our Vets here for their service to our country !! Happy New Years to Everyone !! Don’t be afraid to Stand up for Truth !! Because if we’re not willing to Stand for our own country, Who will ?? God Please Forgive America first and then God if you will Please Bless us once again !! Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    CClayC88CClayC88 Posts: 126 ✭✭✭ Junior

BigDawg61

Go check out the national predictions on the Dawg247 site. It's like 35-2 in national media picking UGA so there is your facts that I didn't have to pull out of my caboose