Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

I Graduated from Ohio State Two Weekends Ago

Navy_DawgNavy_Dawg Posts: 2 ✭✭ Sophomore

I haven't really posted here much, but I thought you guys might enjoy my experience as a Dawg fan attending Ohio State and how I'm constantly repping the Dawgs. Well, I FINALLY graduated as a 36 year old college student, and I couldn't waste the opportunity to rep the Dawgs in a big way one last time before I left OSU. So, I bought some UGA stickers and put them all over my mortar board. I also encouraged my family that drove up from GA to wear their UGA gear and they DID NOT disappoint! They were continuously yelling Go Dawgs and I LOVED IT haha! Maybe I'll get my MBA from UGA one day...

Side Note: the wife's family are all Buckeyes and didn't enjoy this display as much though they are used to it by now! In my wedding vows I told my wife I'd be her biggest fan at all times...except if UGA and OSU ever play...got a big laugh from the guests...that will be put to the test 5 years later!

GOOO DAWGS FROM BUCKEYE COUNTRY!!!

Comments

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • how2fishhow2fish Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Congratulations and well done all around! Go Dawgs!

• Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2022

Thanks , I thought so!

And he is still the only kicker to be inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame!

Go Dawgs!