Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Ohio State live updates, score, injury news for College Football Playoff game

Comments

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I Agree.. He's one of the most athletic offensive football players I've ever seen. He could literally play any position on the field, IMO.

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Wow. Our standards are pretty high. LOL.

But finding a way to win with the defense playing so-so, or worse, and the injuries they had to overcome, and didn't play that great, is a huge deal. Found a way to win and not playing their best. The struggle against Mizzou, won this game.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m so amped up over this Huge Win I could jump start 10 tractor trailer trucks right now Lol !!

• budknox310budknox310 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I noticed one thing, losing Big O, really hurt. The run game really suffered after he went out.

Come on Tebow, bringing up IF Harrison finishes the game, does UGA win this game? Come on. He had 3 targets and 0 catches in the 2nd half. And 2 drops. OSU fans on here may be ok, but on YouTube, I can just hear the bama excuses rolling. Like the tears. LOL.

"The struggle against Mizzou, won this game."

Exactly right, my friend. I believed it then and moreso now. Kirby Smart is a lot crafter than he looks. Believe me, the guy knows football...but, more importantly he knows people. He's a player's coach. The Team loves Him. It works.

Yep....won't be many Dawg Fans going to sleep anytime soon...and the walnut fans will have the hangovers tomorrow. Lol

Columbus Ohio is a longgg drive. Especially with a loss under your belt.

2 BIG10 Teams in the CFP...and both get knocked out in round 1. They just don't make em like they do in the SEC. LOL

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

OSU did everything right, CJ Stroud had the game of his life, and the entire offense worked their plan to perfection. But they ran into a UGA team who had been preparing for this game for a year. The Dawgs knew what to do when things weren’t going their way. They were ready to come back from a two touchdown deficit twice. The mental toughness and intestinal fortitude that we saw tonight from UGA was unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It really was like nothing I've ever seen from a Georgia team.

The defense looked slow, Stetson looked down at times, and I wasn't sure how they would dig deep and fight through, but they did!

Very, very different game than I would have ever imagined. Big D leaving the game...just hated it for him! And then to see Arian Smith and AD Mitchell come through was so great!

Love this team!

AND Bennett is their rock. Their touchstone...their leader. He deserves much more credit than he gets from the media. I'm not talking about, just his passing...but, all the other traits of the QB position. They're trying to make up for it now...lest they come out on the other end of his career looking like the fools that they are.

Bennett's as good as any I've seen...and, alot of the people that pile on Bennett, do so out of fear of being ridiculed if they say otherwise. I'm talking about paid analysts and commentary...not the average fan. Although, the average fan can be led in that direction, too. And, have been.