Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

As bad as it sounds...

dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I know for a 100 percent fact I don’t know every Georgia player on the roster. Can anyone help out? I feel like there are alot of players that get forgotten about when new recruits come in. Can someone make a chart of the players we have and the year they graduate? It would help see the positions of need vs where we excel.

Comments

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

Here's a start. It's 2017's roster because the incoming are not listed yet on any official roster:

http://georgiadogs.com/roster.aspx?roster=35&path=football

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just went through the list. Some older scholarship names I haven't heard much about recently...

Jarvis Wilson
    Jaleel Laguins
    Juwan Taylor
    Pat Allen
    Sam Madden
    D'Marcus Hayes

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@judasdurant said:
    Just went through the list. Some older scholarship names I haven't heard much about recently...

Jarvis Wilson
    Jaleel Laguins
    Juwan Taylor
    Pat Allen
    Sam Madden
    D'Marcus Hayes

I wonder about Laguins. I thought he might be pretty good but seems to have struggled a bit

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@donm said:

@judasdurant said:

Jarvis Wilson
    Jaleel Laguins
    Juwan Taylor
    Pat Allen
    Sam Madden
    D'Marcus Hayes

I wonder about Laguins. I thought he might be pretty good but seems to have struggled a bit

I am not ready to give up on a sophomore.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgnation7 said:
    I know for a 100 percent fact I don’t know every Georgia player on the roster. Can anyone help out? I feel like there are alot of players that get forgotten about when new recruits come in. Can someone make a chart of the players we have and the year they graduate? It would help see the positions of need vs where we excel.

The top of this page from the Ohio University "Message Board" is a very basic template that allows a quick visual of the depth by each eligibility year.

http://www.bobcatattack.com/football/recruiting.asp

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@oldon42 said:

@donm said:

@judasdurant said:

Jarvis Wilson
    Jaleel Laguins
    Juwan Taylor
    Pat Allen
    Sam Madden
    D'Marcus Hayes

I am not ready to give up on a sophomore.

I'm not giving up on him. I'm just wondering about his progress. He was pretty highly touted coming in and I haven't heard much about him - yet.