Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,468 admin
edited November 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Georgia Tech live updates, score, injury news, analysis for Week 13 game

ATLANTA — The Georgia football team takes on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in a Week 13 game. Below you can find live updates, score, injury news and analysis for the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Bdw3184Bdw3184 Posts: 12,727 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let’s do it!

Go Dawgs! Spread some Clean, Old-fashioned Hate on Tech!

• Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Come on DAWGS. Let’s finish strong. Get out early and sit it down. Go DAWGS

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This Tech game will be a test for the Dawgs!

In my view, the Dawgs pass but it won't be a cakewalk.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    DawgCrazy76DawgCrazy76 Posts: 488 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wreck Tech! Wreck Tech! Wreck Tech! Go Dawgz Sice'em. Woof! Woof! Woof!😎

• Options
    hootche10hootche10 Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

UGA does not have a 6 game winning streak against Tech. They won in 2017, 18, 19,21,22. They did not play in 2020 due to the Covid year and only conference games were played. Tech won in 2016.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hey my fellow Dawgs fans !! Anyone else having trouble posting comments using Iphone ?? Go Dawgs !!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Don't hatem, just beatem....Dawgs on top.

Bama beat Auburn final seconds. Close.

• Options
  • Options
    Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Update at 7:37pm EST

ESPN sucks, ABC sucks, DISNEY sucks.

Number 1 team, 2 time defending champs, and their fans having to watch this **** OK state versus 5 win BYU instead of pregame with our Dawgs.

And wait until next season with the absurd 12 team expanded CFP, all those extra needless games, making college kids play 17 to 18 games like pro football players! 🤦‍♂️🙄🤷‍♂️

• Options
    brinkmanmsbrinkmanms Posts: 84 ✭✭✭ Junior

Michigan ran UGA'S Halfback pass play today. Looked just like it except for the 1st down vs our touchdown.

• Options

Man, last thing we need to do is turn the ball over. Edwards is usually Mr. Dependable. Come on D - make a stand

• Options
    BigTenEatsFartsBigTenEatsFarts Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ Junior

The D didn’t give up an opening touchdown so Daijun was just trying to help get us in that 7-0 hole that gets the team going. Totally kidding but I’m not worried about them. I’d rather him fumble now vs next week

• Options

So, 2 minutes before start of game, it is announced that 4 starters on offense are “out” for this game

Superman, Rara Thomas, Tate Ratledge, and Ladd McConkey.

That is 75% of offensive weapons out for this game.

and now first carry, and Edwards fumbles the football, on the road, rivalry game, after a great defensive stop, well I side our red zone?

My goodness, I have no words.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Options

Said the same thing to my wife. Hopefully, it plays out like most other games when DAWGS get down.

• Options
    edited November 2023

Their TE is going to be open ALL NIGHT along with DJ still out for Georgia

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

So it's going to be the 2nd drive this game.😒😒

4 starters out on offense.

That was a very large hole. I hope Bama isn't already on their mind.

• Options

Yeah, we know it is on you, Edwards.

That mistake could end up costing your team this game, my man.

Ridiculous.

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited November 2023

Mews with ANOTHER bad special teams play. He should have known where he was on the field. That ball was going out of bounds.

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

need to get settled down.

tech got lucky on some plays.

lets get settled in and get outta Atlanta with a big win

• Options

Where is Dillon Bell!?!?!