Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia’s Kendall Milton commits to Orange Bowl, ‘no way I would abandon my brothers’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,551 admin
edited December 2023 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia’s Kendall Milton commits to Orange Bowl, ‘no way I would abandon my brothers’

ATHENS — Kendall Milton, Georgia’s touchdown leader, has already announced he will play in the Orange Bowl rather than break away to prepare for the NFL combine and ensuing draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    T_DawgT_Dawg Posts: 26 ✭✭ Sophomore

i hope so as well,but he needs this game to increase draft stock. some of the others aka Brock Bowers does not. So we will see.

• Options
    Bdawgs06Bdawgs06 Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Thank you Kendall. Hope more follow your lead. Lets finish this as a team and show the committee and the world that we were ranked number 1 all year for a reason. Dawgs by 14 + GO Dawgs! beat Seminoles

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Literally no chance he suits up and plays. Nice to make these comments right now, but once he begins hearing from agents, he will make the smarter decision. Nothing left to do until the combine. You will see Paul, Jones and Robinson at running back.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 954 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The ONLY opt outs would be for legitimate injury, otherwise the players opting out diminish the culture that currently exist...wouldn't be surprised to see Pops get his arm all wrapped and padded and rotate in.....after the less than stellar play against Bama, I believe every DGD has some bad taste to get out and there is no better way than to take down the ACC conference champion.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 494 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Credit NIL for players staying and playin in their bowl games. Not only compensation but now they can be insured as part of their NIL deals.

• Options
    SpdawgSpdawg Posts: 344 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not disrespectful. I am sure he feels that way right now. Give it two weeks and he will reconsider when cooler heads prevail.

• Options
    TrippTripp Posts: 513 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We have enjoyed a historic and h e l l of a run. Kendall has been a Dawg for all 29 of those games. Kendall interviews very well and bought in to the Kirby culture at Georgia. Thanks Kendall and all of your Dawg Brothers for the contribution to making Georgia back to back National Champions. Hope your leadership inspires the younger guys to buy in the same way you have. God bless you in your NFL dreams and we will be rooting for you where ever you land!

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Such nostalgia wells up when I think this is it for Kendall Milton. I remember when he signed. Thought now this guy is going to be a baller! He will excel in the Orange Bowl. UGA should have no problem with FSU with their third string QB. One announcer said I watched the two heavyweights play...GA and Bama...not FSU...they are not in the same tier. Words to that effect. Finebaum.