Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tennessee does Tennessee things

Comments

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Surprisingly, Vol fans seem to appreciate the humor; I'm kind of disappointed:

JonGrudensAgent: This is actually pretty hilarious.
    Too bad a good section of our fans are too uptight to laugh at it and will defend whatever BS any of these coaches schill out no matter what.

KBVol: I think it’s funny too. It’s well done and certainly expected.

...but there are a couple of super-sensitive vollies.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigGAdawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@mattmd2 said:

@greygoose01 said:
    What kind of nonsense are they gonna fake claim next? A Tennessee flag instead of an American flag on the moon? SMDH.

Someone should do a parody ad. Tennessee coaches claiming ridiculous things like the moon landing, catching Bin Laden, or inventing the iPhone.

Well.....Al Gore is from Tennessee, and he invented the internet and climate change.

Every winter solstice the pagan polytheists and wiccans dance around a warm bonfire and sing praises to Al Gore for climate change

I always wondered who decided that "Global Warming" would (overnight) be changed to "Climate Change." I should have known it was Al Gore.

Climate Change is a more accurate descriptor than Global Warming.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am fairly new and therefore most likely sadly naive. But in heaven's name (Heaven's Name) PLEASE keep politics off the boards. I would like a few hours each day to be away from politics. Is that too much to ask (rhetorical)?

I also fear a new reality: UGA is so routinely successful going forward that it becomes boring and 'fans' must entertain themselves by bring in crapola in bucket loads. Just. Don't. Do. It.

• UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@mattmd2 said:

@greygoose01 said:
    What kind of nonsense are they gonna fake claim next? A Tennessee flag instead of an American flag on the moon? SMDH.

Someone should do a parody ad. Tennessee coaches claiming ridiculous things like the moon landing, catching Bin Laden, or inventing the iPhone.

Well.....Al Gore is from Tennessee, and he invented the internet and climate change.

Every winter solstice the pagan polytheists and wiccans dance around a warm bonfire and sing praises to Al Gore for climate change

I always wondered who decided that "Global Warming" would (overnight) be changed to "Climate Change." I should have known it was Al Gore.

Because the climate is always changing. How much sense does it make to say "yeah yo, the snow storm was global warming" to somebody? If you're gonna run a convincing ponzi scheme you have to do it more convincingly than that

Of course there's climate change.....it happens every 3 months, and it's called 'seasonal change.'

@BojanglesInsider said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@mattmd2 said:

@greygoose01 said:

Because the climate is always changing. How much sense does it make to say "yeah yo, the snow storm was global warming" to somebody? If you're gonna run a convincing ponzi scheme you have to do it more convincingly than that

Of course there's climate change.....it happens every 3 months, and it's called 'seasonal change.'

I know. Now pardon me while I monetize this concept by preaching the imminent destruction of mother gaia. If I do it right and propose nothing but potential government solutions that are alluring to a certain worldview then I'm gonna be rich $$$$$

Yep....as a member of Gen-X, I've been hearing about the destruction of the planet due to 'climate change' for at least the last 45 years....starting with the famous 'crying Indian' in the early 70s.

• corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgy10 said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

Namedrop with the best...

Beautiful

@JoelSidneyKelly that is just hilarious!!!

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This thread is fabulous! They did invent t-phone, but not the IPhone. Al Gore also invented the Interstate Highway System. Never saw that "Fall in Tennessee" meme. Just awesome!

• BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@donm said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@UnderDog68 said:

@mattmd2 said:

@greygoose01 said:

Climate Change is a more accurate descriptor than Global Warming.

Actually, Global Whining is a more accurate descriptor than either.

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Now, back to topic...

BTW this guy was not a Native American...he was Italian...LOL LOL LOL!!!

@BojanglesInsider said:

@BigGAdawg said:

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Now, back to topic...

BTW this guy was not a Native American...he was Italian...LOL LOL LOL!!!

I remember that from an episode of The Sopranos
    "He wasn't even an effing Indian, he was a second generation Sicilian from Louisiana named Espera DeCorti"

Oh, and Tennessee still sucks.

Well, they are a bunch of ridge running stump jumpers.

@corai3 said:
    http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/291776-pruitt-wins.html

Some of these comments are gold...these guys are truly idiots.

There was one UGA guy on there that tried to tell them how many times Pruitt's UGA-coached defense looked like garbage in 2014 and 2015, but they just pooh-pooh that as a couple of anomalies. They're convinced that Kirby is overrated, won with Richt's players, and that they will be a force by Year 2.....

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TheOneKnownasBrian said:
    So if Kirby won with Richt's players and has had record setting recruiting classes since getting here . . .

So if Kirby won with Richt's players and has had record setting recruiting classes since getting here . . .

.... what's not to like?

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@TheOneKnownasBrian , & @FirePlugDawg IMHO These are unprecedented & historic times in the complete 126 year history of the Georgia Bulldogs football program that we are witnessing. Lots of "Firsts" are happening all the time nowadays.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

Therefore CMR can have the UM graphics department put together a recruiting poster that charts his relationships to what UGA has done since his departure no matter how tenuous. With coaching titans like Jimbo Fisher and Asparagus Pruitt using this strategy, why not?

Em I doin it rite?

I think CMR has lost control of the UM graphics department.

• pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,648 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BojanglesInsider said:

@donm said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

Therefore CMR can have the UM graphics department put together a recruiting poster that charts his relationships to what UGA has done since his departure no matter how tenuous. With coaching titans like Jimbo Fisher and Asparagus Pruitt using this strategy, why not?

Em I doin it rite?

I think CMR has lost control of the UM graphics department.

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@DawgNationDaily Brandon i know you saw this picture

@judasdurant said:

@JoelSidneyKelly said:

@DawgNationDaily Brandon i know you saw this picture

This one is better!