- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
DawgNation Daily 460: National magazines heap praise on UGA’s linebackers With Jeff Sentell
On episode No. 460 (June 2, 2017) of the @DawgNationDaily podcast, Georgia Bulldogs fans can hear a discussion about two national magazines that say UGA has the country’s best linebackers.
Georgia football podcast: National magazines heaps praise on UGA’s linebackers
Beginning of the show: Both Lindy’s and Athlon Sports say that Georgia’s linebackers will be the best in the country this season. I’ll talk about how that linebacking corp could lead UGA to a dominant defense.
10 minute mark: DawgNation recruiting insider @JeffSentell joins the show. Some of the topics covered include…
- An evaluation of UGA’s latest commit — 3-star defensive end Jaevon Becton
- The impact Georgia assistant Shane Beamer had on Becton’s decision
- How the environment for G-Day also helps lure recruits
- Whether the Bulldogs can have more recruiting success near Becton’s home in the talent-rich Virginia coastal region
- The latest news on 4-star offensive lineman Trey Hill
- A preview of this weekend’s camp led by Georgia coach Kirby Smart in Athens, Ga.
25 minute mark: I take a look at some other headlines from around the SEC including the potential rule change that could be announced by the SEC that could pave the way for former Notre Dame quarterback Malik Zaire to transfer to Florida, a critical assessment of Tennessee coach Butch Jones from a USA Today columnist, and a defensive player transferring from LSU.
End of show: I talk about Georgia quarterback Jacob Eason providing a reminder this week of why he was such a highly-regarded prospect coming out of high school.