Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

"plans to expand the football complex.....

DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

GM says they have "plans to expand the football complex in a project that “goes way beyond” enlarging the Bulldogs’ weight room and training facility" What expansions do you think he might mean?

Comments

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Water slides, miniature golf courses and a pond so Clemson can stop stealing our in-state DBs

I'd like to see a 50' x 50' 3D whack a mole board added to an expanded players' lounge.

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Water slides, miniature golf courses and a pond so Clemson can stop stealing our in-state DBs

I'd like to see a 50' x 50' 3D whack a mole board added to an expanded players' lounge.

For sure!

• DawgsauceDawgsauce Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Go kart track as well.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Indoor skydiving

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Going to add a lake and build a 20,000 sq ft cabin on it. Pat Dye and the barn can yank theirs.....

Don't forget to contract out the cabin furnishing to Hugh Freeze. Now there's a professional that knows what he's doing......except when it comes to school issued cellphones. He has a bit of a hangup there.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MotorCityDawg said:

@ghostofuga1 said:
    Going to add a lake and build a 20,000 sq ft cabin on it. Pat Dye and the barn can yank theirs.....

Don't forget to contract out the cabin furnishing to Hugh Freeze. Now there's a professional that knows what he's doing......except when it comes to school issued cellphones. He has a bit of a hangup there.

Mirrors on the ceiling?

• MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@FirePlugDawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@ghostofuga1 said:

Mirrors on the ceiling?

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,291 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Probably the BEST, state of the art kinds of things that any of us have ever heard of, seen in the news reports, or whatever else the other “so called” TOP recruiting schools (like Alabama, Ohio St., Clemson, USC, etc, etc) anything that “they have” in the entire nation anywhere.... EXCEPT, they will make (whatever IT is??) WHEN GEORGIA BUILDS IT??? GEORGIA’S will be BETTER, BIGGER, FASTER, LONGER, STRONGER, ETC, ETC, ETC... GO DAWGS!!!

@christopherules said:
    Probably the BEST, state of the art kinds of things that any of us have ever heard of, seen in the news reports, or whatever else the other “so called” TOP recruiting schools (like Alabama, Ohio St., Clemson, USC, etc, etc) anything that “they have” in the entire nation anywhere.... EXCEPT, they will make (whatever IT is??) WHEN GEORGIA BUILDS IT??? GEORGIA’S will be BETTER, BIGGER, FASTER, LONGER, STRONGER, ETC, ETC, ETC... GO DAWGS!!!

Heck yeah !!
    We WILL have a slide like Clemson's, but our's will spill into a pool of chilled cherry jello !

edited June 2018

@VALDOSTADAWG said:
    All joking aside, it's time to be able to have 100,000 butts in the stadium.

Not at the expense of enclosing the East end zone or adding seats that make the stadium ****.

• dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A bass pond for the south georgia recruits to use

@dawgy10 said:
    A bass pond for the south georgia recruits to use

The only real NEED, if it is a need would be an expanded training area/weight room. As far as amenities, stay out front on dorms and lounge areas. Always look for ways to enhance the experience recruits and families have while visiting the campus.

edited June 2018

Also, a basic spa in the dorm area would actually be useful and attractive to recruits. I'm assuming they don't already have them, which they might.
    Just hot tubs and saunas would be a big plus. If it's me, the ability to walk down the hall and have a soak and sweat would be a draw.

As far as real NEED, maybe expand and upgrade the weight room and training areas.

• ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They need to add the Herschel Walker experience at the stadium like the Falcons use to have the Mike Vick experience. Always dreamed of having tree trunks for thighs, and stoning Bill Bates dead in his track.

@ugadawgs07 said:
    They need to add the Herschel Walker experience at the stadium like the Falcons use to have the Mike Vick experience. Always dreamed of having tree trunks for thighs, and stoning Bill Bates dead in his track.

I misread your post as ''three trunks'' for a second, I thought you must know HW better than I do... :)

• ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

:D:D > @WCDawg said:

@ugadawgs07 said:

I misread your post as ''three trunks'' for a second, I thought you must know HW better than I do... :)

:D