Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Podcasts

Big_PruneBig_Prune Posts: 134 ✭✭✭ Junior

Is there a list of all the UGA podcasts and UGA shows? Thanks

Comments

• bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Big_Prune said:
    Is there a list of all the UGA podcasts and UGA shows? Thanks

Soundcloud and I tunes

• BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

The DawgNation YouTube channel sets them up nicely as well.

• dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I wish @JeffSentell ‘s Wednesday night live would be transferred to a podcast. I’m always at work, but I enjoy listening.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Episode 024, the oldest available podcast. BA talks about the '14 and '15 recruiting classes as being two of the best in program history. Two weeks before this podcast Grayson Lambert broke the NCAA record for highest completion percentage in a game. This was the day after police decided not to pursue charges against sophomore receiver Isaiah McKenzie following an investigation that he made a verbal death threat at a local restaurant. This was a few days after Devon Gales's life changed forever.
    A few days after this podcast the no.8 ranked Dawgs (4-0) lost at home in the rain to Bama. Georgia had several recruits visiting for the game: Mecole, Nauta, Greg Little, Kyle Davis, among others. About ten days later Nick Chubb had a season ending knee injury. Three weeks later Faton Bauta started at QB against the Gators. Seven weeks later Georgia squeaked out an OT win over GaSouthern. Eight weeks later CMR ("a good man") "resigned" after a 9-3 regular season.

I wish we could get Episode 001-023.

• Big_PruneBig_Prune Posts: 134 ✭✭✭ Junior

Thanks for all the help I will check them out.

• VaBeachDawgVaBeachDawg Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@dawgnation7 said:
    I wish @JeffSentell ‘s Wednesday night live would be transferred to a podcast. I’m always at work, but I enjoy listening.

This right here!! I never get to listen but a podcast could work it’s way into my daily commute.