Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

OT-Black Jerseys, WC2018, and overtime victories

CroatiadawgCroatiadawg Posts: 49 ✭✭✭ Junior

Goooooooo Vatreni! Breaking out the Black Jerseys and winning with penalty kicks!

Couldn't care less about soccer generally, but Croatia is alive and excited. And winning games with heart attacks!!!

If you got no skin in the game go for the underdawg - in red and black.

(and for the purists, I know that black is not part of their original color scheme - they are red, white and blue!

Živjeli dečki, Hrvatska!

Comments

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not a soccer fan, but I love an under Dawg

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Not a soccer fan either but I’ll cheer for your sake. Go Vatreni!

• Options
    HereSoIWontGetFinedHereSoIWontGetFined Posts: 45 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Croatiadawg said:
    Goooooooo Vatreni! Breaking out the Black Jerseys and winning with penalty kicks!

Couldn't care less about soccer generally, but Croatia is alive and excited. And winning games with heart attacks!!!

(and for the purists, I know that black is not part of their original color scheme - they are red, white and blue!

Živjeli dečki, Hrvatska!

Svaka cast! Samo napred!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@HereSoIWontGetFined said:

@Croatiadawg said:

Živjeli dečki, Hrvatska!

Svaka cast! Samo napred!

What he said? I think....

• Options

Tako je dečki! The dream continues on - another overtime victory! Three in a row! Undefeated in the tournament! Representing with the Black Jersezs. Soccer doesn't come home. England goes home or to the consolation game. Now the Vatreni take on the Frogs! Srca mi gori!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Croatiadawg said:
    Tako je dečki! The dream continues on - another overtime victory! Three in a row! Undefeated in the tournament! Representing with the Black Jersezs. Soccer doesn't come home. England goes home or to the consolation game. Now the Vatreni take on the Frogs! Srca mi gori!

What he said!

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@donm said:

@Croatiadawg said:

What he said!

Maximum enthusiasm!

• Options

Thanks guys for indulging me - been here 20 years, have one sports passion and that is UGA football! But I have definitely gotten caught up in World Cup Fever with this whole country. Hats off to the Brits, but all this overtime games are getting me excited about Georgia's chances too. Maybe my two home teams can bring home the championship this year.

Root for the Underdawgs! Gooooooooooooooooo Hrvatska!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Croatiadawg THIS is great!!! VERY HAPPY for you, & that crazy team that REFUSES TO LOSE!!! So the opposition is France, right??? Comparatively, if the Croatia team are the “DAWGS” of the World Cup, would that make the French like the Florida Gators?, or the Auburn Tigers? Perhaps the Alabama Crimson Tide??Either way, the French are the bad guys... GO CROATIA!!!!

• Options
  • Options

:D Love it. One of the most recognizable jerseys in sports! I knew snoop was the man before, but now I have even greater respect for him.

• Options

At least his explains why he hasn’t been posting much since his last post! :D