Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

What happened to Dawgnation Daily ?

cfc136cfc136 Posts: 61 ✭✭ Sophomore

Did I miss something ? Is Dawg nation daily still on the air ? Is this apart of the so called downsizing that has also taken sec country ?

Comments

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cfc136 said:
    Did I miss something ? Is Dawg nation daily still on the air ? Is this apart of the so called downsizing that has also taken sec country ?

your really should read a bit more. It's been discussed a couple of times. BA has went on a vacation. Back Monday, unless there are some free Margaritas he can find out there.

• cfc136cfc136 Posts: 61 ✭✭ Sophomore

So what happened to sec country ?

• cfc136cfc136 Posts: 61 ✭✭ Sophomore

I going to miss trash talking Florida fans

@cfc136 said:

that I don't know. I wonder if a program can go on vacation. Maybe his co-host is chillin as well?

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@cfc136 said:

It was retired. But BA and Mike have something similar in the works

@greygoose01 said:

@cfc136 said:

It was retired. But BA and Mike have something similar in the works

SEC "city"?

• VALDOSTADAWGVALDOSTADAWG Posts: 1,468 mod

@cfc136 said:

That show has run its course.. don't have the funds to keep it going anymore.
    They said, on their last few episodes, to subscribe to their Youtube channel and they would have "some new opportunities" coming on that channel. You can also watch past episodes on there if you wish to hear their goodbyes.

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • TravisnunnallyTravisnunnally Posts: 87 ✭ Freshman

Cox media shut DIEHARDS(seccountry) down because the ads were unprofitable. DAWGNATION lives on

• ADamnGoodManADamnGoodMan Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore
    edited August 2018

I would jump head first into a semi if they shut down Dawgnation.

@ADamnGoodMan said:
    I would jump head first into a semi if they shut down Dawgnation.

Sons of Anarchy style?

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m doing my part by eating a lot of Marcos pizza these days.

• PeachCoDawgPeachCoDawg Posts: 489 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@greshamdisco said:
    I’m doing my part by eating a lot of Marcos pizza these days.

Man Marco's has some great pizza. The pieces of sausage look like hamburger patties. Dang. Now I'm craving some. You definitely pay for it tho!