Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Chubb!!!

benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Nick ran for 100 yds on 20 carries against denver tonight. He also got 50 yds after contact tonight

Comments

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@benjaminwgregg said:
    Nick ran for 100 yds on 20 carries against denver tonight. He also got 50 yds after contact tonight

I'm proud of my fellow double Dawg we're both Cedartown Bulldogs and Georgia Bulldogs.

• Options
    MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So happy for Nick. GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

I'm proud of my fellow double Dawg we're both Cedartown Bulldogs and Georgia Bulldogs.

Thought you were cave springs?

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@WCDawg said:

@benjaminwgregg said:

Thought you were cave springs?

I live in Cave Spring, I was raised in Cedartown and went to CHS. Nick's Dad lives in Cave Spring and his mom worked at The Georgia School For The Deaf here for over 30 years. Chubbtown is about 4 miles outside of Cave Spring.

• Options
    MarkBoknechtMarkBoknecht Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

My favorite new Pro team. After my Bears and Falcons. Why are the Falcons so bad you ask? Because they have no Dawgs. The big Dummies.
    Bears: Roquan, Floyd, and Wims. And the Browns have Chubb.
    Pretty amazing that last year's Rose Bowl combatants were both drafted by the same team and leading the Browns back into a playoff contender.

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@MarkBoknecht said:
    My favorite new Pro team. After my Bears and Falcons. Why are the Falcons so bad you ask? Because they have no Dawgs. The big Dummies.
    Pretty amazing that last year's Rose Bowl combatants were both drafted by the same team and leading the Browns back into a playoff contender.

The Browns seem to have drafted very wisely, at least at this point. Lord knows they've had enough high draft picks over the last decade.

• Options
    PolynikesPolynikes Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Chubb at over 800 yards on the season. Would have many more if they weren't playing Hyde the entire first several games.

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@MarkBoknecht said:

I’ve been paying attention to the Browns this year as well. The Falcons have kind of made it easy, plus, my NFL viewing experience the last few years has kind of morphed into watching and rooting for former Dawgs to do well. I’m glad Chubb is having a good season, and like you, I’m kind of enjoying the dynamic of Baker and Chubb on the same team.

• Options
    benjaminwgreggbenjaminwgregg Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@LowcountryDawg21 said:

@MarkBoknecht said:

I’ve been paying attention to the Browns this year as well. The Falcons have kind of made it easy, plus, my NFL viewing experience the last few years has kind of morphed into watching and rooting for former Dawgs to do well. I’m glad Chubb is having a good season, and like you, I’m kind of enjoying the dynamic of Baker and Chubb on the same team.

I'm in the same boat. Plus baker has a great energy

• Options
    BiggerBadDawgBiggerBadDawg Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Browns are fun to watch. I’ve tried to watch them every week if possible. Started with seeing Chubb. Now it’s seeing them put some wins together. Baker is surprising me . He’s not so much a Me Me Me guy like I thought was at Oklahoma. Happy for the Browns fans to have something to cheer about. They have a real young team and only going to get better

• Options
    UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

Next year, the Browns will be a playoff team....Book it.

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Polynikes said:
    Chubb at over 800 yards on the season. Would have many more if they weren't playing Hyde the entire first several games.

Hue Jackson is a terrible football coach. He is the sole reason that the Browns won’t make the playoffs this year.

• Options
    DawgsonTopDawgsonTop Posts: 521 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl could actually mean more than taking a #2?

• Options
    JayDogJayDog Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very proud of Mr. Chubb! DGD, DGD, DGD!

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoroDawg said:

@Polynikes said:

Hue Jackson is a terrible football coach. He is the sole reason that the Browns won’t make the playoffs this year.

?