Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Glass half full

Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Obviously kirby knew the transfer was in the works. He tells felicia to request monday... UGA dominates headlines/social media all day tuesday... absolutely cleans up the streets during early signing period garnering even more buzz for the program. Mops up the floor with texas in a few weeks. We go 12-0 in 2019 meeting an undefeated bama in the SECCG again, finally taking down satan... breezes thru the playoffs and the journey is completed. Trust the process guys. This is how it's supposed to be.

Comments

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good outlook. I truly believe that this is a blessing in disguise. No more ridiculous QB controversy, no more subbing in and out during drives, and no more discontent from an unproven backup. Only thing that stinks is now we have the worst QB depth in the country. Hopefully Kang can work some magic on NSD.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I could pee in your glass, then it would be more than half full, but your Mountain Dew would taste awful, would that make you more or less optimistic about what comes next ?

• Options
  • Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BoroDawg said:
    Good outlook. I truly believe that this is a blessing in disguise. No more ridiculous QB controversy, no more subbing in and out during drives, and no more discontent from an unproven backup. Only thing that stinks is now we have the worst QB depth in the country. Hopefully Kang can work some magic on NSD.

agree/

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@BoroDawg said:
    Good outlook. I truly believe that this is a blessing in disguise. No more ridiculous QB controversy, no more subbing in and out during drives, and no more discontent from an unproven backup. Only thing that stinks is now we have the worst QB depth in the country. Hopefully Kang can work some magic.

I made a similar observation about a hypothetical case where he left awhile back, it was roundly not applauded here.

• Options
    BoroDawgBoroDawg Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I remember that you were fully on the 1 QB bandwagon. It was one of the few things that you and I completely agree on.

• Options
    TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Assuming it's over, I will be glad to move on, we are very good team with or without him. Just a question of who comes off the bench.

• Options

@TNDawg71 said:
    Assuming it's over, I will be glad to move on, we are very good team with or without him. Just a question of who comes off the bench.

SoFlo already put us on Robby Ashford for 2020 QB. Here is his hudl page
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/2949455/Robby-Ashford