I'm surprised at the progress these young guys are making. I count 7 guys who can contribute to a competitive team.
John Collins - he's averaging 19.1 pts, 10.4 rebounds and 2.4 assist while shooting north of .600 when adjusted for3s.
Trae Young - I was too quick to qualify when he shot horribly early in the season. Over the past 10 games he's shooting over .430, which
isn't bad for a barely 20 year old PG. His passing is already elite, he just needs to hit 3s at a higher rate and cut down on the turn overs a bit.
Kevin Huerter - another rookie who is coming on. He's averaging 14.7 ppg over his last 10 games.
Alex Len - 25 year old 7'1'' center who is making big strides.
Dwayne Dedmon - solid big who can rebound and defend.
Deandre Bembry - athletic long big hybrid.
Kent Bazemore - solid young SG, the last GM overpaid, but he can do a lot of things well enough to be useful.
Spellman also has potential, he needs to lose weight and stay healthy though.