Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Anthony edwards

IwantNakobeIwantNakobe Posts: 286 ✭✭✭ Junior

He cancelled his visit to North Carolina and is announcing next Monday at 9:00 am

Comments

• brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

taking an OV to FSU this weekend. that's not good. he has already taken an OV to UGA and was there for an unofficial vs Texas.

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod

Gooooooooooosee!!!

• UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yeah, Anthony Edwards, aka Goose, is probably a little too old to do us any good. Unless, of course, UGA wants him to be a part of the medical staff, he did play one on tv.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

So it’s down to UGA and FSU ?

(I’m not much into basketball recruiting, but I don’t mind being educated here)

2 CBs to UGA today. Also have last 3 predictions on Rivals going to UGA.

• LD10LD10 Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

You know it is going to be a boring NSD when a BB recruit receives this much attention. If we don't get Elam Edwards commitment will be much needed.

• DGDinNYCDGDinNYC Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I leave the Football insider stuff to the guys who are more in the know than me but when it comes to hoops I'm really plugged in from the NBA down to 10th grade.

I have it on great authority that Anthony Edwards will commit to UGA next week.

This comes from my guys in the state who are heavily involved in the AAU scene and high school coaching. Things are fluid but Dawg fans should be excited about this kid. I saw him play earlier this year and he's unreal.

I'm not a Georgia Basketball fan so I have no skin in this game but Chip's comparison to a Dominique Wilkins type of impact isn't far off.

I'll chime in should things change but Monday will be a good day for Dawg fans.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It would be a huge get if we sign Edwards, but color me skeptical till he signs the LOI.

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DGDinNYC good stuff. Thanks for the info, hope it works out.