Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Basketball

Comments

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

a CB for Wheeler to UGA just came from Jerry Meyer

• Options

UGA just added a grad tranfer PG from Northeastern. Donnell Gresham Jr.

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Experience in conference championship, ncaa tournament and in college basketball. A big win!

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It gives me special pleasure to see Gresham commit to the Dawgs. Although he likely starts, our bench will have strong players, and we should get some good news on the PG front soon.

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options

If we land Wheeler, our class will be #6, tied with UNC. Let that sink in. Special years ahead.

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If used properly crump should be wide open for 3s every game granted some of that depends on Claxton returning

• Options
    GeorgiaGirlGeorgiaGirl Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2019

Crump fascination probably needs to end... Yes he shoots 3's at a volume level, but he doesn't shoot a great percentage on them and normally doesn't do a lot else. It really wouldn't surprise me if he winds up in the 10-15 minute range for all of his senior year.

• Options
    TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Yes, but that might make him effective on a team that could use that type of role player. Marginalize certain players weaknesses and allow him to spread the floor on occasion, opening up lanes for other players.

• Options

Wheeler commits at 1pm tmr. Expected to go good for the Dawgs.

• Options

I haven’t been this fired up about a season since Tubby add us in the Sweet 16. Good days ahead!

• Options

this team is starting to look scary. still confident on clax returning too.

• Options

ISU insider CBs Wheeler to UGA

• Options

i read a 247 board saying we offered Hason Ward from Massachusetts. He’s unrated.

• Options
    SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Any update on this? I can't find anything.