Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

OT: Giants trade OBJ to Browns

2»

Comments

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2019

If that happens you have to appreciate the leadership that’s being brought in. I’ll never be a fan but it’ll be fun to watch. Maybe Chubb runs for 1500 next year with this squad. When it gets cold they’ll start to pound the rock more.

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Earl Thomas going to the ravens. AFC north gonna be interesting

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

Steelers going 13 and 3

• Options
    TMazz2009TMazz2009 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited March 2019

Brownies are still 15 to 1 to win the Super Bowl...looks like they will have a Madden level offense at least st the skill positions.

Defense has some names on it as well.

Cleveland is definitely the armpit of the United States. A competitive Browns team can change their lives completely.

• Options
    corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Kareem Hunt suspended 8 games

• Options
    orlandoorlando Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe Chuckie will pick up a Dawg or two so I can dust off my old silver and black hat.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate