Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Guilty Pleasure Song

Comments

• coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Went to the Sunshine Jam in 1976 at the old Gator Bowl, was a fundraiser concert for Jimmy Carter’s presidential campaign. Lynyrd Skynyrd was the headliner but ended up not performing. Performers included Marshall Tucker Band, Charlie Daniels, The Outlaws, .38 Special, Dickie Betts, and several others. Show started around 2 o’clock in the middle of July and people were dropping like flies later that afternoon. Lots of partying going on.

• texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,574 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • DGDinNYCDGDinNYC Posts: 748 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Party in the USA Miley Cyrus
  • CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Atomic dog by George Clinton and P-funk.
    Toss up concert, Skynyrd about 6 months before the crash or Elton John, Good bye Yellow Brick Road tour in Athens. 1973 Georgia Coliseum. 
  • SquillDawgSquillDawg Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Rockstar by Nickelback. My wife laughs at me every time start singing it in the car.
  • greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    I Melt with You - Modern English
  • KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
    Pearl Jam was one of the best concerts I’ve ever been to
  • RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Life is a highway. Rock version.

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have 2

Dreamer (Live) Roger Hodgson

It’s Raining Again - Supertramp

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon & Garfunkel

Best concert - Trans Siberian Orchestra

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
    Kelly Clarkson in radio city music hall was also one of the best shows I ever went to
  • PlayHurtPlayHurt Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Best live performance? Without a doubt, Rick James in Augusta, GA back in 1982. But a very close second was Paul McCartney 2 weeks ago in Greenville, SC.

• WintonkWintonk Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Jump around by House of Pain.  I pop it in sometimes and serenade the wife to it.  
  • 914Dawg914Dawg Posts: 315 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Michael Jackson's P.Y.T. (I'm feeling more and more guilty about enjoying this one by the day).

Concert for NYC (benefit concert in MSG after 9-11)

Tom Petty (Best thing to come out of Gainesville) at Beacon

It's raining men and

I feel like a women
  • Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Africa by Toto
  • amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Loves me like a rock" - Paul Simon

• amjadawgsamjadawgs Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Also , "Me and Julio"