Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Good "bad" movies

Comments

• MentokMentok Posts: 109 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Big Trouble in Little China is bad but great. Love this thread so far Office Space was a good movie and Bedazzeld was terrible but I’ve watched it many times.
  • USAir4sPeepUSAir4sPeep Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ Junior

So I Married an Axe Murderer

• UGA4LifeUGA4Life Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Speed racer.  Very underrated movie
  • fitzdawgfitzdawg Posts: 248 ✭✭✭ Junior

Absolutely! I thought about mentioning it on here but it didn't seem like the "bad" movie type people were listing.

The Room is one of my favorite movies of all time. To add to that list I'd go

1. The Room

Huge gap

2. Trolls 2

3. Birdemic

• Palm_City_DawgPalm_City_Dawg Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Have you seen the head on that boy? My God, it's like an orange on a toothpick!"

• KaseyKasey Posts: 28,881 mod
    Houseguest starring Sinbad I love 
  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All of the Austin Powers movies. Of course that was by design, they were more farce I suppose.

• Bulldawg90Bulldawg90 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Spaceballs.

Wait...it gets a 7.1 on IMDb?! Does that mean it's considered good? For me, 7.0 is the benchmark for trying a movie out.

Top Gun was a cheesy, but good bad for you cheese. Like squeese cheese right out of the can.

• DipDawgDipDawg Posts: 121 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Mars Attacks. Sooo incredibly bad that it’s really good, on purpose. And it seems like every actor that ever lived is in that movie. 
  • WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mars Attacks is another intentionally bad movie that is actually brilliant. You might need to be of the generation that loved 1950s scifi movies to fully appreciate the humor.

• dragonslayerdragonslayer Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hammersmith I s Out with Liz Taylor and Richard Burton. Best B movie ever.,IMO. Burton doesn't blink during entire film.

• CondorFactsCondorFacts Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

Neccessary Roughness

Starship Troopers

From Dusk Till Dawn

Airplane

Army of Darkness (Bruce Cambell)

Last Action Hero

The 13th Warrior

Ace Ventura et all...

Galaxy Quest

Bring it On

Cruel Intentions 2

The Goonies

The Burbs

National Lampoon's Vacation (Christmas also)

War Games

Weekend at Bernie's

Demolition Man

The Chase

Anaconda

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Tango and Cash

Superbad

Road Trip

Killer Klowns From Outerspace

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    Watched snowpiercer on Netflix the other day. Enjoyed this **** movie
  • deutcshland_dawgdeutcshland_dawg Posts: 1,595 mod
  • YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @fitzdawg totally forgot about birdemic. Another classic
  • fareastdawgfareastdawg Posts: 35 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • UnderDog68UnderDog68 Posts: 3,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Surprised nobody brought up the pretty bad Stallone movie, 'Cobra.' Had a lot of shoot-'em-up action and a really cool car, though.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

There's some on here that I either haven't seen or need to rewatch.

Someone mentioning Armageddon reminded me of one of my "bad movie" blindspots: I'm a sucker for disaster movies. Armageddon is good, but I'm a fan of the "other" meteor movie of that year: Deep Impact.

I have my limits but I like The Day After Tomorrow, 2012, Perfect Storm, San Andreas, among others.

Also love shark attack movies. Obviously Jaws, but also The Shallows, The Reef, even Deep Blue Sea.

If ya like horror I like The Ruins, based on a book that's worth a read.

• Bsampson0317Bsampson0317 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior