Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Gabriel Sewell on Noah Sewell: A father's take on the elite ILB's process

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageGabriel Sewell on Noah Sewell: A father's take on the elite ILB's process

Noah Sewell is a rare talent that the Bulldogs are recruiting for the ILB spot in the 2020 class. What does his father Gabriel Sewell think about his son's recruiting and Georgia's shot? DawgNation shares that story.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

• KaseyKasey Posts: 29,250 mod

Polynesian POWER!!

• ShandtodShandtod Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

After watching his highlights, how is he not in the top 10 and a 5-star recruit?

• jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My biggest want this year! Let’s GO!!!

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love this kid! Agreed, how is he not a 5 Star? Curious to know what his average yards per carry is as a back! Very impressive family and young man. I'm confident he will do great things at the school his school of choice but I KNOW UGA would be an amazing destination for him. Praying for favor with my beloved Dawgs. Is it August 31st yet?! God Bless all UGA fans.

• WildDawgWildDawg Posts: 437 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We gotta get this guy! I live in Utah and have seen him up close...@JeffSentell is not exaggerating his ability at all. Start building a PolyG pipeline!