Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Complete nonsense

2»

Comments

• Options
    PerroGrandePerroGrande Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2019

BTW, my solution would be to give the players two home games a year. The players' leadership council combined with the seniors get to decide which two games are blackouts. They are the ones wearing the uniforms. The coaches don't wear them, and neither do the fans. They don't get to design new uniforms; they get to wear the traditional UGA jersey colors of the last 100 years--red, black, and white. All three are fashion and all three look fantastic! None of them affect the outcome of a game, though. That's 100% on the players and coaching.

• Options
    MODawgMODawg Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@DGD1992 also, enjoy the games this year. It's a great home slate and you will be there in person to witness the beatdowns that the Dawgs will be handing out this season. I'm extremely jealous.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 2019

Let's not insult our Catholic guests. We should be good Baptists, maybe serve a nice spread after the game, I'll bring potato salad.

At explain your faith day at a middle school a Jewish girl stood in front of the class and said, this is a Star Of David, A Catholic boy then stood in front of the class and said, this is a rosary. Next came a Baptist girl, she stood in front of the class and said, this is a pot roast.

• Options
    BigDawgBrinkBigDawgBrink Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

lol apparently there is no joking about the black jerseys

• Options
    Bsampson0317Bsampson0317 Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

I would rather be safe than sorry...We are too close to the Promise Land to go and fudge it up by throwing in those danged black jerseys

• Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Power G at the top looks like a watermark where they may have spent a little more on the production of these tickets to help reduce counterfeit tickets.