Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

OK Dawgnation.....time to brag on yourself

Comments

• Options
    Kdubb0211Kdubb0211 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’m a pretty decent golfer and avid competitive shooter. I have a hard time balancing the two, playing more golf here lately.

• Options
    skidmarksskidmarks Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Another great thread Tex !

I too share your wood working hobby ...in my shop I have built coffee tables , side tables , dinning tables and shelves ... some of the tables out of sunken cypress that I pulled out of the river and lake I live on .....also metal work , welding have made grills and cookers , fire pits .... always have a big garden and battle the deer over it , ... used to train and hunt my own bird dogs ( was lucky and had great natural retrievers and instinct rich dogs...just take them hunting ) ...used to shoot lots of Shotgun ....trap skeet and sporting clays ..golf ... used to really good at drinking beer and singing country music ..... restoring old tractors .....

want to start playing pickle ball ..... but not “ good at anything “

• Options

my Hobbies list is not BS ...just to be clear ...otherwise it would have been more impressive 😉

• Options

Wow those look great Biff ...the creativity is awesome

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Keep it coming Dawgnation. this is a fun and very interesting thread.

• Options
    SAVDGDSAVDGD Posts: 860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@texdawg That's really cool about the furniture. My fiance and I this last week have been thinking about getting into the furniture flipping as a side gig, potentially full time if it takes off.

My great grandfather had a furniture refinishing shop for 60 years in Florence, SC. My dad used to build furniture as a hobby too. And I worked at a furniture store all throughout high school. So it's in the blood.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That's cool.....I'm not a bow hunter......but my nephews and brother in law are really into it.

My son is starting to get into it.