Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

OK Dawgnation.....time to brag on yourself

Comments

• Options
    RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Drugs and playing music are what I excel at.

Still trying to figure out this father/husband thing. It's a work in progress.

• Options
    kwgalpinkwgalpin Posts: 189 ✭✭✭ Junior

Well I'm lame...😔

• Options
    LBCoachLBCoach Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Let's put about 20-30 lbs on that boy and send him to UGA... I always wanted to play TE, all the recruiters laughed at me when I measured out at 6'1.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He's 15 and the weight is coming. The speed is what has to improve.

• Options

Have you made the move to higher-level trainers yet, or are you letting him take it at his own pace? There are tons of good trainers out there that can really change ability. Expensive as heck though

• Options

That's awesome, I'm sure you'll be able to brag about him to all of us when the offers start coming in.

• Options
    truepingtrueping Posts: 360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WOW @texdawg !!! Makes me wish I'd paid more attention in "shop" class in Jr.high.

• Options
    texdawgtexdawg Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate