Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

OK Dawgnation.....time to brag on yourself

Comments

• Options
    QueXQueX Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Definitely would love to see pictures of anything you made. Looking to add a zip line to backyard for my 3 girls and need some ideas.

• Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020

Nice! If you caught her on that mini-umbrella rig that's really impressive & bet it was one helluva fight!

This thread should be in the HOF.

Love getting to know Dawg Nation

• Options
    mmoondawgmmoondawg Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

That’s exactly what she was caught on. That, a 7’6” MH rod, 65lb braid, with zero drag and just hoping she wasn’t gonna break my rod. That’s why she almost pulled me in. My feet weren’t positioned just right when she took off because I didn’t realize she was that big. By the way, I also fish tournaments on the Savannah River system.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

MMoon, nice grip & grin shots. Only thing missin is a Power G hat.

I like to rep the camo ones for stealthier fishing. :)

• Options
    mmoondawgmmoondawg Posts: 47 ✭✭✭ Junior

Oh, the Power G is on most of the time! It just so happens I didn’t have it on in these pics. Very odd for sure.

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    Canedawg2140Canedawg2140 Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I feel like this wins, if utter coolness is the measuring stick...

• Options
    BaxleydawgBaxleydawg Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Will send one today. Zip line is a huge hit with kids and their friends. Only cost me about $100 of supplies. You can buy a whole Kit on Amazon easily for a basic 80 foot line which is all most folks need.

Im doing a slack line now. Line between to trees they can walk on with a second line chest high to balance . Did one of those before and they loved it.

• Options
    BaxleydawgBaxleydawg Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great catches. I love to fish in the Altamaha here local. No stripers but huge large mouth. In fact the world record was caught about 20 minutes from here but that little dead river channel is dry now. Still lots of big ones if you haven’t fished this river.

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One thing I cannot brag about is parenting skills, we had three birth kids. I figured my life is all about parenting so Why stop at three? So we took on four foster kids with the intent of adopting. Was much tougher than We expected.