Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

LIVE BLOG: Georgia-Kentucky kickoff approaching, Kirby Smart looks deep for captains

Comments

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

That was a waste of 3 plays... What was that,?

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Guys...UGA better do a whole lot better than this second half....or....? D is not holding up. Just gave KY a humongous boost and new momentum.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2021

Our defense looks tired. KY came to play. And whether it's due to injuries, the inconsistency of the mailman, or probably both our 1st half offense looks pedestrian. We're not aggressive or attacking on offense at all. No true downfield throws...instead 10 yard out patterns and swing passes. Enough of a run game is keeping the offense moving. This may not be enough today. We'll see.

Update...1st drive of the 2nd half and we come out much more aggressively with downfield throws and score! Much better. Let's keep the pedal to the metal!

Next drive more of the same...downfield throws to Fitzpatrick, Mitchell, Bowers...only a FG, but a much more aggressive offense!

Good gosh...night and day difference in our offense from the 1st half to the 2nd...BOWERS for SENATE 2022!!

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We are about to see if we are elite. An elite team will make half time adjustments on offense and defense. Kentucky is playing an old school Georgia tech type game plan, motion motion motion. I believe we need to get some hits on their qb and we need to get the ball out on the edges.

I am aware they don’t care what my thoughts or evaluations are, but that’s just my two cents about the second half.

go dawgs!

• Options
    budknox310budknox310 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

2 to 1 almost in T.O.P. Keep attacking and keep UK offense on the bench

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Clearly a TD. And Even that one the Zebs wanted to review. All I ask from them is fair and Balanced officiating !! If your gonna call things on one team then Please call it on the other

• Options

Gary on CBS trying to coach KY up from the announcers booth 🙄

• Options
    Dogman912Dogman912 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bowers should be in All American

• Options

Guys...Dawgs should have put up 7 not 3.

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One of our pass rushers is going to come off the field with his jersey in the hands of a KY OL before this game is over…and still no holding call!

• Options

Ha !! Ha !! Blocked !!

• Options

OK nail it down Dawgs and get this W !!

• Options
  • Options

Tough hate it for you Gary

• Options
    edited October 2021

They can't get any pressure on the UK qb. I know there seems to be a lot of holding, but Kirby isn't doing any favors by just trying to run out the clock in the 3rd qtr. SMH

Now with a fake injury, they are going to challenge the spot. I really dislike Danielson. Can anyone be anymore anti-Georgia? He was so calling for the challenge, and was really upset it wasn't overturned. SMH.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

BOWERS IS A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited October 2021

Jordan Davis for heisman

Brock Bowers for freshman of the year

• Options
    edited October 2021

DID I JUST WITNESS A MISSED EXTRA POINT?????? PLEASE DON'T BE AN OMEN.

GO DAWGS!!!!!

What a way to possibly lose on a point spread. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

They need more pressure on that qb. Stop with allowing them to drive and eat up clock. They already have the T.O.P advantage. Get your offense back on the field. Dang you Kirby.

• Options
    MontanaDawgMontanaDawg Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Defense has played great, but our pass rush hasn't produced much and allowed too much time for Nevis to throw completions.

• Options

We have another kicker I think is excellent...Podlesny ain't cuttin' it.