Who you all think it will be ? I'm going out on the limb a bit and going with Ottis Reese
@SoFL_Dawg said: @jay_kubzz said: Plumlee gone. Does Truss, McIntosh and Mitchell possibly not signing early have any significance? @SoFL_Dawg As of today, I believe all will be in the class. I would be curious if both Neal/Wright want in. Gotta figure that could have an impact I think that McClendon being a DSGB would be safe while Truss could be impacted. Big if though.
@SoFL_Dawg said:
@jay_kubzz said: Plumlee gone. Does Truss, McIntosh and Mitchell possibly not signing early have any significance? @SoFL_Dawg
@jay_kubzz said: Plumlee gone.
Does Truss, McIntosh and Mitchell possibly not signing early have any significance? @SoFL_Dawg
As of today, I believe all will be in the class. I would be curious if both Neal/Wright want in. Gotta figure that could have an impact I think that McClendon being a DSGB would be safe while Truss could be impacted. Big if though.
Future minded, they would most likely choose McClendon over truss as to not get a bad wrap with instate coaches, right?
@bmauldin said: @SoFL_Dawg said: @jay_kubzz said: Plumlee gone. Does Truss, McIntosh and Mitchell possibly not signing early have any significance? @SoFL_Dawg As of today, I believe all will be in the class. I would be curious if both Neal/Wright want in. Gotta figure that could have an impact I think that McClendon being a DSGB would be safe while Truss could be impacted. Big if though. Future minded, they would most likely choose McClendon over truss as to not get a bad wrap with instate coaches, right?
@bmauldin said:
Yep.
Also McClendon could probably play all four OL positions on the line similar to Cade Mays which also helps
Also there is a big time prospect down there in Brunswick in either 2020 or 21 so we can’t mess that up.
@RandomFan said: @Kasey said: @RandomFan said: Some other poster: LG, any idea on the timeline for DC/DB coach? I saw that Locksley hired a DB coach, so Aazaar Abdul-Rahim seems to be on the way out at Maryland. He’s a good coach with Bama connections, so I wondered if he is just the odd man out at Maryland or if he maybe already has another gig lined up... LG1 reply: After NFL season is over. Hint Hint Last Raiders game is 12/30 if you wanna mark your calendars. Ansley as DC, raises for Schu and Lanning would be my guess. Ansley hangs for 2-3 years before taking a HC job and then Schu/Lanning co-DCs Yep.
@RandomFan said:
@Kasey said: @RandomFan said: Some other poster: LG, any idea on the timeline for DC/DB coach? I saw that Locksley hired a DB coach, so Aazaar Abdul-Rahim seems to be on the way out at Maryland. He’s a good coach with Bama connections, so I wondered if he is just the odd man out at Maryland or if he maybe already has another gig lined up... LG1 reply: After NFL season is over. Hint Hint Last Raiders game is 12/30 if you wanna mark your calendars. Ansley as DC, raises for Schu and Lanning would be my guess. Ansley hangs for 2-3 years before taking a HC job and then Schu/Lanning co-DCs
@Kasey said:
@RandomFan said: Some other poster: LG, any idea on the timeline for DC/DB coach? I saw that Locksley hired a DB coach, so Aazaar Abdul-Rahim seems to be on the way out at Maryland. He’s a good coach with Bama connections, so I wondered if he is just the odd man out at Maryland or if he maybe already has another gig lined up... LG1 reply: After NFL season is over. Hint Hint
Some other poster: LG, any idea on the timeline for DC/DB coach? I saw that Locksley hired a DB coach, so Aazaar Abdul-Rahim seems to be on the way out at Maryland. He’s a good coach with Bama connections, so I wondered if he is just the odd man out at Maryland or if he maybe already has another gig lined up...
LG1 reply: After NFL season is over. Hint Hint
Last Raiders game is 12/30 if you wanna mark your calendars. Ansley as DC, raises for Schu and Lanning would be my guess. Ansley hangs for 2-3 years before taking a HC job and then Schu/Lanning co-DCs
Here's a little support for the Ansley/DC narrative. Forgive me if this was already posted.
https://atlallday.com/2018/12/10/georgia-football-derrick-ansley-dawgs-next-defensive-coordinator/
"Bubble guts" and staying up watching film until 4 AM.
Of note: Got a good source that says 4-star JUCO DB commit DJ Daniel is already on campus. Should be a consideration there for bowl practices.
In just 48 hours & that’s the day after tomorrow folks, on December the 14th, OT Trevor Keegan (6’6” 310) decides between Georgia, Michigan, & Penn St. He’s the #1 prospect out of the state of Illinois. I would laugh, & laugh, & laugh if UGA OL Coach Sam Pittman pulled this one too???!!!!!???!!!!! Georgia recruiting is simply on FIRE Y’ALL!!! GO DAWGS!!!
@christopherules said: In just 48 hours & that’s the day after tomorrow folks, on December the 14th, OT Trevor Keegan (6’6” 310) decides between Georgia, Michigan, & Penn St. He’s the #1 prospect out of the state of Illinois. I would laugh, & laugh, & laugh if UGA OL Coach Sam Pittman pulled this one too???!!!!!???!!!!! Georgia recruiting is simply on FIRE Y’ALL!!! GO DAWGS!!!
I think he’s Michigan bound. If so it is still good news for us. Means we feel good about Neal or Wright
@Kasey very true sir.
@Kasey said: @christopherules said: In just 48 hours & that’s the day after tomorrow folks, on December the 14th, OT Trevor Keegan (6’6” 310) decides between Georgia, Michigan, & Penn St. He’s the #1 prospect out of the state of Illinois. I would laugh, & laugh, & laugh if UGA OL Coach Sam Pittman pulled this one too???!!!!!???!!!!! Georgia recruiting is simply on FIRE Y’ALL!!! GO DAWGS!!! I think he’s Michigan bound. If so it is still good news for us. Means we feel good about Neal or Wright
@christopherules You would have been spot on with this about a month ago but as @Kasey mention, The Pittboss is a big game hunter and caught a whiff of an even bigger buck he plans to hang out his wall, so to speak.
@CZCashvilleDawg & @Kasey this is just so freaking awesome!!! Love the real stuff I learn here from y’all each & everyday! Sam Pittman is a KILLER!!! Yessir!!! GO DAWGS!!!
This is the new GA. We upgrade 4 stars for 5 stars