Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Justin Fomby

Just speculation or what makes you think he’s next? Curious if you heard anything.

Shot in the dark

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 calling his shot. I like it

• Options
    ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Justin Fomby

Just speculation or what makes you think he’s next? Curious if you heard anything.

Shot in the dark

Does he have a hidden offer from us?

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@tiger_62082 said:
    Justin Fomby

I like how you think! For others, Fomby is to meet (a camp?) with Coach Coley soon. I doubt he has been offered yet and it will likely come with one or more conditions (guessing big time) - one of which will be a good 2018 season performance at Central Gwinnett. If he lifts CG above its lowly status that will be the best sign that he has the goods. And, he HAS the initials!

• Options
    tiger_62082tiger_62082 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@FirePlugDawg said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Justin Fomby

I like how you think! For others, Fomby is to meet (a camp?) with Coach Coley soon. I doubt he has been offered yet and it will likely come with one or more conditions (guessing big time) - one of which will be a good 2018 season performance at Central Gwinnett. If he lifts CG above its lowly status that will be the best sign that he has the goods. And, he HAS the initials!

@Thelordjohnson said:

@tiger_62082 said:

@Dawgy_Fresh said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Justin Fomby

Shot in the dark

Does he have a hidden offer from us?

Coach Coley is going to watch Fomby play in his high school's scrimmage today. An offer could be extended afterwards.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anyone hearing anything on Jermaine Johnson? Just saw a CB from MN writer. Haven’t heard anything about him before.

• Options

There was talk on him a few months ago. My guess is he is a plan B

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    There was talk on him a few months ago. My guess is he is a plan B

Plan B as in miss on Egoibe and Pickens?

• Options
  • Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    LB

Thanks, figured he’d play at about 260-270 since he’s 6’6 or listed as 6’6.

• Options
    dawgy10dawgy10 Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Quavaris crouch got crystal ball to Tennessee from wiltfong

• Options

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    LB

Thanks, figured he’d play at about 260-270 since he’s 6’6 or listed as 6’6.

Should have said OLB plan B. Egoibe and Pickens are both DE prospects.

• Options

@dawgy10 said:

Saw that, my guess is they are offering him at RB or LB with early playing time

• Options

@dawgy10 said:

Makes sense based on what Crouch has said he values. Immediate playing time, 3 years of performance and turning pro to take care of his family. Maybe get the opportunity to be every down LB and situational RB there. He’s not concerned with collegiate wins and losses.

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The more I see about Logan Cash, the more I like him. I know we have higher rated options at his position, but I hope we’re recruiting him hard enough to sign him if we do end up making an offer. I’ve seen reports where he has picked up offers from several big-time schools lately, including Clemson.

• Options
    jarred_buckjarred_buck Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@coastaldawg said:
    The more I see about Logan Cash, the more I like him. I know we have higher rated options at his position, but I hope we’re recruiting him hard enough to sign him if we do end up making an offer. I’ve seen reports where he has picked up offers from several big-time schools lately, including Clemson.

Indeed he has picked up a lot of offers. He is also getting multiple visits a day from schools all over, including FSU, Texas A&M, LSU, etc.

He hasn’t really done much camping-wise. I suspect that’s why he is undervalued. He should be rated much higher.

• Options

Jermain Johnson II, could be this weekend while he is on campus.

• Options

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Jermain Johnson II, could be this weekend while he is on campus.

I’m trying to be more excited here, tape was ok, but the experts swear he’s legit. Just came outta nowhere. If our staff has provided a committable offer he must be legit.

• Options

My guess is they like his intangibles and abilities, and that he just needs better coaching.

This discussion has been closed.