Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

Wondering if this means CJ is going to nc state tomorrow and this is scheduled to soften the blow

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg19 said:
    Xavier Truss just committed! Thats a big one

He’s a “real” OT prospect, right?

• Options
    TheSmartWayTheSmartWay Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

I heard Kardell Thomas is taking all 5 of his OVs but I didn't catch where he planned to visit. For those that don't remember, Thomas is a 5* LSU commit at OG who loved UGA but shut down his recruitment several months ago. Taking all 5 OVs? Doesn't sound like he's still "shutting it down". Wonder if he'll get back to Athens this fall ... anyone catch wind of where he plans to visit?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,882 mod

I would highly recommend everyone check out Sam Pittman's twitter timeline right now

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Shows you can’t always go with CBs, Truss had 16, 100% to PSU

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

looks like we’ll make it 3 tmr

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pittman/Smart in 2020 or 2024... "Make Georgia Great Again"

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

Great news, we really need to sign a couple of tackles this class. Darius Thomas would be another good one. Dawgs up to #5 in recruiting. Hopefully moving up more tomorrow.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

QB-PWO (Plumlee*)✅
    RB-Sanders
    WR-Haslewood ✅
    WR-Blaylock ✅
    WR-George Johnson III
    TE- Ryan Goede✅
    OT-Xavier Truss✅
    OT-Darius Thomas
    DT-CJ Clark
    DL-Derrick Rambo Hunter
    DL- Travon Walker
    DL-Bill Norton ✅
    OLB-Nolan Smith ✅
    OLB- Jermaine Johnson
    LB-Rian Davis
    LB-JD Bertrand ✅
    ILB- Trezman Marshall ✅
    ILB-Nakobe Dean
    CB-Jalen Perry ✅
    CB-DJ Daniel
    CB-Shilo Sanders
    DB-Tyreke Stevenson
    DB-Jammie Robinson
    S-Lewis Cine

1 down...14 more to go!

• Options
    coastaldawgcoastaldawg Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

That’s a very realistic mock draft @SoFL_Dawg. Could see us signing each of those guys. Think we sign Cain if we don’t get Sanders. Could see us signing another DT in place of one of the DBs or LBs.

• Options
    judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Two recruits who no one really thought we had a shot with in 2 days... this clsss is gonna end up realll nice

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    Pittman/Smart in 2020 or 2024... "Make Georgia Great Again"

@bmauldin That’s HILARIOUS!!! (& true too!!). GO DAWGS!!!

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg19 said:
    Xavier Truss just committed! Thats a big one

@Dawg19 WOW!!! GO DAWGS!!!

• Options

@Jinx55 said:

@bmauldin said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Big commitment for Notre Dame at safety. I wonder if this affects things with Hamilton. https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/Article/Four-star-safety-Litchfield-Ajavon-commits-to-Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-117257833

JD, Blaylock were hanging out with him every time I saw them.

Much needed. We need to get him in this class for sure. The game day atmosphere will definitely help with all the guys that were there > @SoFL_Dawg said:

Apologies guys I ask more questions than provide answers but here’s another. Didn’t notice Justin Eboigbe at G-Day. Previously read Auburn was leading here as well. What’s the word? Competition, fit, something else? Is he a take/high on our list or are we targeting someone else?

Never great to miss out on a chance to impress a kid but I think Eboigbe, is going to come down to the wire like Sandidge. I have read he is high on UGA and Bama but he is going to take his time and visit during the season. We have a good shot, but have a ton of options at DE/DT.

Just read a comment on Eboigbe that supports why we hear little on UGA. It’s about the academics...

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@Jinx55 said:

@bmauldin said:

@tiger_62082 said:
    Big commitment for Notre Dame at safety. I wonder if this affects things with Hamilton. https://247sports.com/college/notre-dame/Article/Four-star-safety-Litchfield-Ajavon-commits-to-Notre-Dame-Fighting-Irish-117257833

JD, Blaylock were hanging out with him every time I saw them.

Much needed. We need to get him in this class for sure. The game day atmosphere will definitely help with all the guys that were there > @SoFL_Dawg said:

Apologies guys I ask more questions than provide answers but here’s another. Didn’t notice Justin Eboigbe at G-Day. Previously read Auburn was leading here as well. What’s the word? Competition, fit, something else? Is he a take/high on our list or are we targeting someone else?

Never great to miss out on a chance to impress a kid but I think Eboigbe, is going to come down to the wire like Sandidge. I have read he is high on UGA and Bama but he is going to take his time and visit during the season. We have a good shot, but have a ton of options at DE/DT.

Just read a comment on Eboigbe that supports why we hear little on UGA. It’s about the academics...

I've heard the same. I heard it's not good, and the staff is worried about it on multiple levels. That's just from another message board user though.

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The last few years, I have been following recruiting.

Kirby & Co. have provided some incredible excitement in this area.

When we land a big recruit, I feel like it’s a game time touchdown. I literally pump my fist.

• Options

Just picked up a CB on Makiya Tongue.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Just picked up a CB on Makiya Tongue.

Interesting...do you know if he "camped" or whatever when he visited?

This discussion has been closed.