Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2018

Anyone got update on C.J...Wiltfong still holding on making pick.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Shot out to @tiger_62082 on QB call.

@tiger_62082 ROCKS!!! Lots & lots of GREAT SCOOP!!!

• Options

@brentwilson said:
    i kinda think we hold on to CJ Clark but that’s just me. If you think about it, he said UGA was his favorite and then decided his commitment date. the nc state mess didn’t happen until a few days ago, so he decided and he knew he was picking georgia when he decided his commitment date if that makes any sense

Kinda my thoughts as well. Between the draft and “stay home” messages think it gave him something to think about. I think he still wears the Power G.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:
    i kinda think we hold on to CJ Clark but that’s just me. If you think about it, he said UGA was his favorite and then decided his commitment date. the nc state mess didn’t happen until a few days ago, so he decided and he knew he was picking georgia when he decided his commitment date if that makes any sense

Kinda my thoughts as well. Between the draft and “stay home” messages think it gave him something to think about. I think he still wears the Power G.

it’s promising to go to NC State, but at the same time NC State is not really a contender at all. He could step into UGA (who will be a contender for a while) into a position of a need.

• Options

now with UGA getting a 4 star ATH to play QB (still rated as a 3 star QB) i don’t see georgia taking ANY 3 stars in the class besides Shilo Sanders and he is special bc he brings talent and a connection to Cine and Emmit Smith’s son

• Options

DJ Daniel is on his OV rn. Look out for a commitment TODAY

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

If the OV ends tomorrow, mightn't we not see his commitment until then?

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

That’s my thoughts as well. Especially since nadab is not coming this year.

• Options

@donm said:

@brentwilson said:

If the OV ends tomorrow, mightn't we not see his commitment until then?

either/or

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Daniel did say he wanted to do an official to SC as well, but you never know on an official, he may just fall back in love with the idea on the spot of wearing the G and playing for his home state. (Hopeful thinking)

• Options

I think Daniel could easily start next year as well. Webb is better suited for Star with his size. Webb/Wilson/Gibbs all suited for Star. Could leave Campbell at LCB then RCB up for grabs.

Gotta figure CKS is selling that right now.

• Options
    WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@jay_kubzz said:

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    @jay_kubzz where did you see that ?

Dawgsontop instagram page. I posted a pic just now but it's waiting for approval.

Good catch. Big pick up

Hunter is going to be a beast. He can carry 300lb well, he plays low, fast and mean.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@TheSmartWay said:

@Kasey said:

@Dawg19 said:
    Xavier Truss just committed! Thats a big one

yuge! none of us saw this coming except my sources

but it's a fake commitment, because he's still a silent commit to Bama right? :D

I can only share what my sources tell me. And that is what they tell me. Except for when they correct themselves and I come here to play the martyr

• Options
    dbrown7494dbrown7494 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thankful for @TheSmartWay and @Kasey for the entertainment! The sources are real and have me rolling.

This discussion has been closed.