Home The G.O.A.T.s: Forum Thread Hall of Fame
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Next to Commit to the G

Comments

• Options
    CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 9,360 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:
    COMMITMENT soon come B)

It’s not Jayson Jones BUT it’s surprising, not sure when he’ll go public but probably in the next week..

Anymore more bread crumbles ?

• Options
    Jinx55Jinx55 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am rolling the dice and saying we get 3-4 commits before the end of the month

DJ Daniels
    Jermaine Johnson
    Travon Walker
    and another _______ fill in the blank guy.

I think Kirby and Company will have elite 2019 and 2020 guys at the West Endzone reveal.

Kirby is going to have a class that rivals last year in terms of quality guys! And the crazy thing is the 2020 class instate is going to be better than 2019 was projected in my humble opinion.

• Options
    SoFL_DawgSoFL_Dawg Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wiltfong just CB Trey Sanders to Bama.

• Options
    brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

dang

• Options
    Atlanta_DawgAtlanta_Dawg Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

dang

i dont think were out quite yet. has he decided which recruiting event he is going too after the dead period? i think we just need to get him back on campus and we will have a decent shot

• Options

@Jinx55 said:
    I am rolling the dice and saying we get 3-4 commits before the end of the month

DJ Daniels
    Jermaine Johnson
    Travon Walker
    and another _______ fill in the blank guy.

I think Kirby and Company will have elite 2019 and 2020 guys at the West Endzone reveal.

Kirby is going to have a class that rivals last year in terms of quality guys! And the crazy thing is the 2020 class instate is going to be better than 2019 was projected in my humble opinion.

I’ll jump on the bandwagon with you. Rian Davis will fill in the blank during the reveal.

• Options
    DamnYankeeDawgDamnYankeeDawg Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:
    Wiltfong just dropped CB on Emery to Ms. St.

i guess the positive outlook on this is that Wiltfong still has his CB for Dean to UGA

@SoFL_Dawg said:

Guess we know why we got the article on McGhee going after Davis this week. Never saw anybody mention him as a legit target until the article dropped. Now, Davis is a beast and a 1A option at RB.

• Options
    umoonerumooner Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited July 2018

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:
    COMMITMENT soon come B)

It’s not Jayson Jones BUT it’s surprising, not sure when he’ll go public but probably in the next week..

Sure would be nice if it were a 2019 guy

• Options
    DawgFuture12DawgFuture12 Posts: 125 ✭✭ Sophomore

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

dang

i dont think were out quite yet. has he decided which recruiting event he is going too after the dead period? i think we just need to get him back on campus and we will have a decent shot

@Atlanta_Dawg said:

@brentwilson said:

@SoFL_Dawg said:

dang

247 bama reporters are saying he’ll be at bama on the 28th.

• Options
    DawgFuture12DawgFuture12 Posts: 125 ✭✭ Sophomore

@CZCashvilleDawg said:

@DawgFuture12 said:

@DawgFuture12 said:
    COMMITMENT soon come B)

Apparently he wants to make a commit video. Not sure how long that will take.

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Pittman saying Darnell Wright will fall in love with UGA ooh boy that would be a huge get

• Options

@MotorCityDawg said:
    Pittman saying Darnell Wright will fall in love with UGA ooh boy that would be a huge get

Agreed. Wright would be a project. At least a year, likely 2.

• Options
    BrooklynDawgBrooklynDawg Posts: 822 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SoFL_Dawg said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

Agreed. Wright would be a project. At least a year, likely 2.

We don't need him to start, just to be ready. We can afford some 1-2 yr projects. The Great Wall will hold until he is ready. I 3rd this agreement.

• Options

@MotorCityDawg said:

i’ll take him

• Options

lol glad to see nolan and andrew are bros

• Options
    ShulaShula Posts: 342 ✭✭✭ Junior

@BrooklynDawg said:
    The one thing we have that MSU defnietly doesn't have is...an OL. He knows we have body guards that can get him into the secondary. MSU, not so much. They have a coach that coached Saquan Barkley. We have a coach who coached Nick Chubb and Sony Michel. He values the 1 2 punch. Who was PSU's 2nd RB again? We are in good shape here.

MSU had one of the Top OLs last year.

• Options
    christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bmauldin said:
    I just have a feeling we are about to have some “fireworks” real soon.

No inside info... just a gut feeling

Agree 110% sir. BTW Happy 4th of July to you & yours @bmauldin

• Options
    MotorCityDawgMotorCityDawg Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@brentwilson said:

This is driving me crazy why is the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car are they in Europe WT F

• Options

@MotorCityDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

This is driving me crazy why is the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car are they in Europe WT F

haha i just noticed that

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@brentwilson said:

@MotorCityDawg said:

@brentwilson said:

haha i just noticed that

When you flip the camera around to selfie mode it does that. Mirrored image.

This discussion has been closed.